"Another" Brawl on the Subway....

Via Garibaldi 8

At night in the summertime, not in the day time next week...  :D  :lol: Being so street smart, you should know that the bad areas tend to be tolerable in the winter time... Too cold for the hoodrats to be out and about for long periods of time. 

Hmmm I worked that Deuce for Years on the PMs in the Summertime never had any issues...

Never had any stuff go down on the train..

BTW there is a Kick ass Beef Patty Place right Down stairs from the 225th Street station...

On the subway, don't mess with anyone but especially females. Females in groups small or large. Females of any race, color or any perceived financial situation.

Realest ish I've seen on here in a minute.... Females have gotten more aggressive/emboldened than males... Females ready to throw hands (and other things) at a guy because they know full well they'll get off light (or even completely) if the long night stick arm of the law gets involved.... Complete disrespect by emasculation (figuratively speaking) - and worse, this shit is being promoted.... Getting slapped/punched/hit/whatever by a woman gets a "you go girl" from fellow women, but let some man retaliate/defend himself & you know what you'll get - "That's a female"... Immediate fallback stance is the status of victimhood......

Stating that you're a man/that's a man means absolutely nothing to these women out here..... The pro-woman agenda that's being pushed has made things that bad.....

Anyway, Females in a group setting, forget about it; thousand times worse than when they are alone.... Double that if they're in, or just left the club setting.....

Males OTOH out here want to, and are very much content (which is the telling part) in "beating you up" (finger quotes) in a damn war of words.... Only thing missing is the z-formation & the damn neck roll to match... If it aint about a weapon, they want no part of a physical altercation with another male.....

Complete role reversal out here....

I dunno, maybe the guy was having a bad day or whatever, but if he's so insecure that he thinks his girlfriend is going to leave him for some random guy with a puppet or whatever, that doesn't bode well.......

Lol... I'm not sure you know the half.... It's a lot of not boding well going on out here.

Of course, not all, but in general, dudes out here w/ girlfriends are way more insecure than females out here with dudes nowadays..... That much out here is evident & apparent.... An increasing amt. of women in the western realm aren't being bothered with being hypergamous anymore, largely b/c they don't want to feel "controlled" (which is a word that women have watered down so bad, it's comical) in a relationship... They want to do all the controlling - hence, a spike in the practice of hypogamy; choosing broke ass men so they can wear the pants (so to speak) & throw him out like yesterday's trash if he "acts up" (which basically means, not kissing her ass every living second)....

To sum it up, broke men are being snatched up at a higher rate & men with means are choosing to stay single at a higher rate.... For the women that actually want a man with means (and not just saying that just to be saying it), this doesn't bode well (there's that term again) for them.... Anyway, these same broke ass men have far more to lose (in their eyes) than the females that chose them, hence why a lot of them act like over-emotional drama king ass bitc*es if you dare happen to look at them...

...and for those who think I'm solely talking about black relationships with this (because I've gotten that before on here), seriously need to think again... That is one tired dismissive tactic I'm quite frankly sick of hearing... Feminism has been indoctrinated in this country & it has affected the 21st century woman across the board... No race or nationality is exempt... To believe the contrary to that is being nothing more than naive, or intellectually dishonest.....

Aside from that, what's funny to me is that - There's so much mediocre p***y (females) being thrown up on pedestals in the 21st century, it is laughable..... Hence, the growing insecurity out of these men...

I'll stop here with that...

As for this brawl or whatever... Not even 10 seconds into the damn thing, there's the classic that's a female line....

Or as it was put verbatim here, "that's a woman though".... To her credit (by surprise), the same woman in the background did also blurt out that's a grown man..... Gee, I wonder what that meant to the behemoth wildebeest aggressor though.....

I made the replies to Xentor (cool name btw) & Checkmate before even watching that video (the one VG8 linked the story to in the OP, not the ventriloquist one)..... I don't make this stuff up; this is what's really goin on out here.... What was telling to me wasn't the "brawl", it was the behavior of the so-called boyfriend throughout the whole thing.... Now I'm not advocating wailing on people if the situation doesn't call for it, but if a dude lets his girl spit on another man, you go after the dude FIRST... What ole dude in the vest did was 100% correct on some street shit.... Neutralize the BOTH of them by going after the man, thus leaving the woman defenseless (providing she isn't holdin anything), then you go after ole girl (if you aint on some never hit a woman shit).....Hitting another man's woman in front of him will only invigorate him, even if he's a pacifist, screw that -  a bi*** ass nzzzzz (not saying a fight will automatically be lost at that point, but still)....

When I say neutralize, see here..... Note her response after her dude got his ass handled:

"You're goin to jail"

No, f*** all that... You are woman & you want to be seen & heard roar (I like the use of the phone btw), so defend your man & knock his ass out..... You're bold enough to spit at him, you're bold enough to have your teeth knocked down your f***in throat! She KNOWS she can't, and this is the point where they use the law on guys out here..... They know they got the law in their hip pocket..... At that point (if I was dude in the vest), I would have beat the stew out of ole girl, since, you know, "I'm goin to jail" anyway...... You aint spittin on me & walkin away scot free....

Man OR Woman.

At night in the summertime, not in the day time next week...  :D  :lol: Being so street smart, you should know that the bad areas tend to be tolerable in the winter time... Too cold for the hoodrats to be out and about for long periods of time. 

I live on Wakefield and I do that walk a lot .. ITs not as bad as you make it seem, unless you have this terrified look on your face then people might mess with you but I walked from Gunhill to 241'st in the summer time at around 2 in the morning and nothing. Did it a few times as well. 

So yeah

Realest ish I've seen on here in a minute.... Females have gotten more aggressive/emboldened than males... Females ready to throw hands (and other things) at a guy because they know full well they'll get off light (or even completely) if the long night stick arm of the law gets involved.... Complete disrespect by emasculation (figuratively speaking) - and worse, this shit is being promoted.... Getting slapped/punched/hit/whatever by a woman gets a "you go girl" from fellow women, but let some man retaliate/defend himself & you know what you'll get - "That's a female"... Immediate fallback stance is the status of victimhood......

Stating that you're a man/that's a man means absolutely nothing to these women out here..... The pro-woman agenda that's being pushed has made things that bad.....

Anyway, Females in a group setting, forget about it; thousand times worse than when they are alone.... Double that if they're in, or just left the club setting.....

Males OTOH out here want to, and are very much content (which is the telling part) in "beating you up" (finger quotes) in a damn war of words.... Only thing missing is the z-formation & the damn neck roll to match... If it aint about a weapon, they want no part of a physical altercation with another male.....

Complete role reversal out here....

Lol... I'm not sure you know the half.... It's a lot of not boding well going on out here.

Of course, not all, but in general, dudes out here w/ girlfriends are way more insecure than females out here with dudes nowadays..... That much out here is evident & apparent.... An increasing amt. of women in the western realm aren't being bothered with being hypergamous anymore, largely b/c they don't want to feel "controlled" (which is a word that women have watered down so bad, it's comical) in a relationship... They want to do all the controlling - hence, a spike in the practice of hypogamy; choosing broke ass men so they can wear the pants (so to speak) & throw him out like yesterday's trash if he "acts up" (which basically means, not kissing her ass every living second)....

To sum it up, broke men are being snatched up at a higher rate & men with means are choosing to stay single at a higher rate.... For the women that actually want a man with means (and not just saying that just to be saying it), this doesn't bode well (there's that term again) for them.... Anyway, these same broke ass men have far more to lose (in their eyes) than the females that chose them, hence why a lot of them act like over-emotional drama king ass bitc*es if you dare happen to look at them...

...and for those who think I'm talking about black relationships with this (because I've gotten that before on here), seriously need to think again... That is one tired dismissive tactic I'm quite frankly sick of hearing... Feminism has been indoctrinated in this country & it has affected the 21st century woman across the board... No race or nationality is exempt... To believe the contrary to that is being nothing more than naive, or intellectually dishonest.....

Aside from that, what's funny to me is that - There's so much mediocre p***y (females) being thrown up on pedestals in the 21st century, it is laughable..... Hence, the growing insecurity out of these men...

That's the troof sadly. In my experience all incidents of aggressive behavior (YES ALL) I've seen in the subway has involved females. Even if the beef didn't start with females, they eventually join the fray. Alot of females just cant stop, it's like the show must go on. Most men on the other hand have the ability to settle down. I know it all sounds a bit sexist but it's just my observation.

...and for those who think I'm solely talking about black relationships with this (because I've gotten that before on here), seriously need to think again... That is one tired dismissive tactic I'm quite frankly sick of hearing... Feminism has been indoctrinated in this country & it has affected the 21st century woman across the board... No race or nationality is exempt... To believe the contrary to that is being nothing more than naive, or intellectually dishonest.....

I've seen it, and I've vowed I'm never going to be one of those guys. Between the stress of school and having to balance it with work, I literally don't have the time or energy to deal with petty nonsense, so I just laugh it off. If some chick isn't content with me, I'm perfectly fine with breaking up and moving onto the next one, and the girls I'm with know it too. 

There's guys who keep on ramming down their opinions down my throat about "Man, you've got to spend more money on these girls. Take her to the movies after you walk through the park". My response is that it's my style, and if girls don't like it, they're free to go find somebody else. Simple way to weed out the ones where it's not going to work out anyway. Sure, I believe in equality: You want to make the plans, you foot the bill.  :lol: I've been teased about it by a couple of girls, but it all comes down to being able to take a joke. Like I said, if it's a dealbreaker, they're free to go, no sense in trying to fit a round peg in a square hole.

But yeah, it's a sign of the times that the guy actually got married to a woman like that (yup, you read that correctly). Like you said, p***y on the pedestal. 

Take a look at this too. Apparently, the whole thing started over "manspreading". You know one of my pet peeves is people not moving to the back of the bus or the middle of the subway car when it's crowded, which is a far larger problem than guys spreading their legs out. You know what else is a problem on the subway (and causes delays and crowding)? Holding up subway doors over stupid BS like this.  <_< I mean, you hear the women in the background talking about "We got somewhere to go", which is absolutely right. 

Gotta love this comment from "the Queen". 

“I was embarrassed but now I'm quite happy that this video came out and I hope that men are willing to respect women on the subway and buses more". Fear doesn't equal respect is all I have to say. 

I made the replies to Xentor (cool name btw) & Checkmate before even watching that video (the one VG8 linked the story to in the OP, not the ventriloquist one)..... I don't make this stuff up; this is what's really goin on out here.... What was telling to me wasn't the "brawl", it was the behavior of the so-called boyfriend throughout the whole thing.... Now I'm not advocating wailing on people if the situation doesn't call for it, but if a dude lets his girl spit on another man, you go after the dude FIRST... What ole dude in the vest did was 100% correct on some street shit.... Neutralize the BOTH of them by going after the man, thus leaving the woman defenseless (providing she isn't holdin anything), then you go after ole girl (if you aint on some never hit a woman shit).....Hitting another man's woman in front of him will only invigorate him, even if he's a pacifist, screw that -  a bi*** ass nzzzzz (not saying a fight will automatically be lost at that point, but still)....

When I say neutralize, see here..... Note her response after her dude got his ass handled:

"You're goin to jail"

No, f*** all that... You are woman & you want to be seen & heard roar (I like the use of the phone btw), so defend your man & knock his ass out..... You're bold enough to spit at him, you're bold enough to have your teeth knocked down your f***in throat! She KNOWS she can't, and this is the point where they use the law on guys out here..... They know they got the law in their hip pocket..... At that point (if I was dude in the vest), I would have beat the stew out of ole girl, since, you know, "I'm goin to jail" anyway...... You aint spittin on me & walkin away scot free....

Man OR Woman.

I was SMH at that. Literally letting her man handle the fight for her, and more worried about taping it than actually helping him. Not sure if you saw the Part 2 (it was floating around Facebook), but the guy in the vest gets off at the next stop and the woman chases after him and almost leaves her husband on the train. Like, b**** you had your chance to go after him. SMH. 

Hmmm I worked that Deuce for Years on the PMs in the Summertime never had any issues...

Never had any stuff go down on the train..

BTW there is a Kick ass Beef Patty Place right Down stairs from the 225th Street station...

Well given the strong police presence I've seen along White Plains Rd at times it's clear that there are things that go down from Gun Hill Rd up to the border.  To what degree isn't clear, but you don't have cops on foot like that unless there's an issue.  I've been up there quite a few times and they've had at least 20 or so cops gathered getting info as to where they were to patrol along White Plains Rd and then you would see two of them standing on corners together.  If it were Times Square or something I would understand, but we're talking about the Northeast Bronx, which doesn't get that type of police patrol unless the area is hot, be it with drugs, guns or both, and that area is indeed known to be hot.  In the winter time it's far less "busy", but I've traveled around quite a bit in high crime areas, and to be honest with you, I feel safer in the South Bronx than I do up there.  lol

Dude turned himself in...

http://gothamist.com/2016/01/30/subway_brawler_involved_in_mansprea.php

Wished it was the tramp....

Well that hot head there had to have the last word with his ghetto behavior.  Now he's unemployed and facing various assault and menacing charges.  Very smart guy... When I ride the subway I just stand.  Let 'em have whatever seats they wanna have.  They're all dirty anyway. lol

I don't know what subway you've been riding, but it's clearly not the NYC one if you believe that all (or even the majority of) the seats are dirty.

If we lived in the 1940s with rattan seats, I'd give you credit. However, in the age of fiberglass, I'm inclined to believe that you simply have an invasive idea in your head that the subway is inherently filthy. In case you haven't noticed, not every station is the third world country that is Chambers Street.

I don't know what subway you've been riding, but it's clearly not the NYC one if you believe that all (or even the majority of) the seats are dirty.

If we lived in the 1940s with rattan seats, I'd give you credit. However, in the age of fiberglass, I'm inclined to believe that you simply have an invasive idea in your head that the subway is inherently filthy. In case you haven't noticed, not every station is the third world country that is Chambers Street.

lol... Yes, but walking around lately, most stations aren't that far off from Chambers Street.  Even Grand Central (the subway station) could use a good cleaning.

Well given the strong police presence I've seen along White Plains Rd at times it's clear that there are things that go down from Gun Hill Rd up to the border. To what degree isn't clear, but you don't have cops on foot like that unless there's an issue. I've been up there quite a few times and they've had at least 20 or so cops gathered getting info as to where they were to patrol along White Plains Rd and then you would see two of them standing on corners together. If it were Times Square or something I would understand, but we're talking about the Northeast Bronx, which doesn't get that type of police patrol unless the area is hot, be it with drugs, guns or both, and that area is indeed known to be hot. In the winter time it's far less "busy", but I've traveled around quite a bit in high crime areas, and to be honest with you, I feel safer in the South Bronx than I do up there. lol

Yet your initial reply did not involve police though.

Dared the poster you replied to to walk through it at night...

You said it's a tough area..

Yet your initial reply did not involve police though.

Dared the poster you replied to to walk through it at night...

You said it's a tough area..

Yep and I still say the same thing... I'm up there twice a week now and at night it's not the place to be even during this time of the year.  

Looks like your perception and mind differ then...

Theres that perception word again...

lol... Please... That area is as hood as ever.  You're talking to a New Yorker here.  I will admit though it has been interesting to see some diversity walking around up there.  Not sure what the deal is with that, but I see white faces up there here and there and more Latinos too which makes me chuckle to myself.  That wasn't the case a few years ago, so maybe something is changing, but it certainly seems noticeably dirtier than before, which is saying something.

New Oxford American Dictionary say's

perception |pərˈsepSH(ə)n|

noun

the ability to see, hear, or become aware of something through the senses: the normal limits to human perception.

• the state of being or process of becoming aware of something through the senses: the perception of pain.

• a way of regarding, understanding, or interpreting something; a mental impression: Hollywood's perception of the tastes of the American public | we need to challenge many popular perceptions of old age.

• intuitive understanding and insight: “He wouldn't have accepted,” said my mother with unusual perception.

Understanding and interpretation umm.. it's not our faults you can't adapt seem's like a weakness on your end.

lol... Please... That area is as hood as ever. You're talking to a New Yorker here. I will admit though it has been interesting to see some diversity walking around up there. Not sure what the deal is with that, but I see white faces up there here and there and more Latinos too which makes me chuckle to myself. That wasn't the case a few years ago, so maybe something is changing, but it certainly seems noticeably dirtier than before, which is saying something.

Um and I'm not???? I grew up in the South Bronx in the 70s...

Where was you then?

I think I kinda have a idea what I'm talking about...

Um and I'm not???? I grew up in the South Bronx in the 70s...

Where was you then?

I think I kinda have a idea what I'm talking about...

LOL, sorry I wasn't around when the Bronx was burning.   :lol:

New Oxford American Dictionary say's

perception |pərˈsepSH(ə)n|

noun

the ability to see, hear, or become aware of something through the senses: the normal limits to human perception.

• the state of being or process of becoming aware of something through the senses: the perception of pain.

• a way of regarding, understanding, or interpreting something; a mental impression: Hollywood's perception of the tastes of the American public | we need to challenge many popular perceptions of old age.

• intuitive understanding and insight: “He wouldn't have accepted,” said my mother with unusual perception.

Understanding and interpretation umm.. it's not our faults you can't adapt seem's like a weakness on your end.

I still challenge you to my original request... I'm looking forward to hearing about how you "adapted".   :D

Archived