What routes would you like (or expect) to see cut next?

I want some actual proof to see if they are really cutting it or it's just a internet rumor.The n33 is to important to the residents of long beach Atlantic beach and far rock they depend on that route to go to jobs like any other route does.If they do cut it it would be a very bad backlash from long beach to Nassau county even though Denise ford lives in long beach I just don't see them cutting it.The nursing homes would be impacted by the cut if it were to happen so before anyone talks about the n33 walk around long beach look for ur self and see how much nurses get off at beech and grand going to the grandell and the thee nursing home across from city hall.before I start sounding like Pinepowerli God help me I just want to check out the n33 and see for self why it should not be cut.I don't believe in rumors I want proof of this until I see it then I'll believe it.

I can definitely understand where you're coming from. DoucheLordPiney the hypocrite has started many rumors in the past that haven't happened which is why the last one I posted in the Random Thoughts Thread instead of one of the more "official" threads. Hell, he still thinks the MTA is coming back and that it will solve everything, lol. Even though I believe he's banned here, he supposedly steals a lot of his information from this forum and makes the rest up. The county should just stick him in Hempstead across the street from the transit terminal and put his arrangements where his mouth is.

I can definitely understand where you're coming from. DoucheLordPiney the hypocrite has started many rumors in the past that haven't happened which is why the last one I posted in the Random Thoughts Thread instead of one of the more "official" threads. Hell, he still thinks the MTA is coming back and that it will solve everything, lol. Even though I believe he's banned here, he supposedly steals a lot of his information from this forum and makes the rest up. The county should just stick him in Hempstead across the street from the transit terminal and put his arrangements where his mouth is.

Oh man so true lol.When I watch he claims a bus driver gives information on nice bus.Just the other oh there 10 buses breaking down a day wtf u getting this from.Mta Orion bus excellent post.i remember those days where he was getting trolled and stopped doing utube for a while.He probably goes under a fake name on here he's on citydata to.

Archived