LIRR Assistant Conductor Trainee

CGeorge

I got an email from sterling talent solutions to start the backgroud investigation, that has to mean something right?

NO! Unless you clear that quick and get a drug test it only means you are moving forward. It means you're guaranteed a spot in the future though. Classes in august are filled 100%, sept filled as well.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys. Congrats to all that passed the s&d overview and are moving onto next steps. I cleared medical and got my official offer letter friday via email and the hard copy in the mail today! First day of orientation is 8/2 and first day is 8/9! couldn't be happier!

Hey guys. Congrats to all that passed the s&d overview and are moving onto next steps. I cleared medical and got my official offer letter friday via email and the hard copy in the mail today! First day of orientation is 8/2 and first day is 8/9! couldn't be happier!

Awesome for you, congrats! Since you are gonna have first experience over some of us, come back and share your experiences in training. Hit the ground running bro!

Exam seemed reaaaal easy, guess i overstudied!

DUDE I was one of the ones who got 100. This test was easy as shit. Did anyone else notice how there were 2 exact Clear/Proceed signals? I had asked the instructor if I was seeing things and she just said whatever lol Free points. I could have sworn I made a mistake or two on the Definitions but NOPE....I was done in 45 minutes...I busted my ass studying for this thing.

Ironhorse did we by chance speak in the lobby? I remembered the individuals who got 100. Linda was so happy to see the high scores lol

Edited by Gunlob90089

Awesome for you, congrats! Since you are gonna have first experience over some of us, come back and share your experiences in training. Hit the ground running bro!

DUDE I was one of the ones who got 100. This test was easy as shit. Did anyone else notice how there were 2 exact Clear/Proceed signals? I had asked the instructor if I was seeing things and she just said whatever lol Free points. I could have sworn I made a mistake or two on the Definitions but NOPE....I was done in 45 minutes...I busted my ass studying for this thing.

Ironhorse did we by chance speak in the lobby? I remembered the individuals who got 100. Linda was so happy to see the high scores lol

We most likely did speak to each other then, ha. Yeah, Linda was happy. I didn't notice the double clear but now that i think about it, you're right. Congrats to you also. Now we wait, ughhhh.

Yeah JonnyP it means you're still in the process just keep following the steps. I'm waiting on Medical and to finish my background check i should be in the middle of august class.

Hey Fed,

For background check did you get that 10 year review from IRS? I heard people say to proactively get one to alleviate wasted time on verification. Just curious if that has what they need on it. They didn't specify types of work validation needed.

for those that passed the S&D, congrats, but it only gets harder from here until you qualify. Also, word on the street is that they are looking to hire 10 classes of 24 a/c's next year. Something to think about for the ones that havent gotten the call yet.

for those that passed the S&D, congrats, but it only gets harder from here until you qualify. Also, word on the street is that they are looking to hire 10 classes of 24 a/c's next year. Something to think about for the ones that havent gotten the call yet.

Awesome, more time to over-study again and make the exams easier like the S&D was. :)

Thanks for the check in BP! Mass retirees i guess. Thats quite a few, so good news.

sorry guys ive been busy ever since.

congrats to all that have passed the S&D.

ive started my sterling background and had to submit some w-2.

i talked to linda and she had put me in for the january class.

but i got a conditional offer letter from michelle along with a criminal background questionaire.

did anyone get this?

newyorkgrom,

did you already have an account with Sterling or did you have to make a new account? keeps telling me my email is already registered but i have not received an email after requesting a forgotten password.

i created one and i was able to check on the progress.