LIRR Assistant Conductor Trainee

CGeorge

newyorkgrom,

did you already have an account with Sterling or did you have to make a new account? keeps telling me my email is already registered but i have not received an email after requesting a forgotten password.

When did you get yours Gun, yesterday?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same here man. I guess theres nothing else left to do but just wait. I'm looking forward to a January class since iit seems September is filled

My sterling says, in process pending 13 of 14 searches completed. Didn't get anything additional from Linda yet. What's your status gun?

Anyone starting class Aug 2nd receive their new hire paperwork via email or regular mail?

Quick question. I don't know if it's different from other crafts but , how long did it take for you to hear from them about your results from the medical?

1 week for me

have two questions...

1. when do they send you to go get your medical?

i got my conditional offer letter along with the criminal background question thing that i've sent to linda.

2. any updates from people that took the s&d test on june 7th or june 12th?

have two questions...

1. when do they send you to go get your medical?

i got my conditional offer letter along with the criminal background question thing that i've sent to linda.

2. any updates from people that took the s&d test on june 7th or june 12th?

My background is complete but i didnt get mine when you got yours and Linda has been on vacation last week. Shes back tomorrow from vaca. Probably shits hung up on her absence. Should pick up i imagine. I want that conditional letter as well.

Congrats!!

When are you starting your training?

Thanks, not sure but Lindas getting back soon I think. There was some movement I had heard. My buddy in LIRR said his boy was slated for Sept class but got bumped to Aug 16th. I think some medicals came back no good maybe.

Thanks, not sure but Lindas getting back soon I think. There was some movement I had heard. My buddy in LIRR said his boy was slated for Sept class but got bumped to Aug 16th. I think some medicals came back no good maybe.

Really? I see.

Linda told me that I was going to be placed in the January class, but she never sent me to get my medical yet.

• 4 weeks later...