My final Subway Line Proposals

chenvinny54

And also I changed my mind, since Rosedale is way too far due south east from Jamaica, I'll cut off the extension, and terminate the (M) at Jamaica Center, because the (M) will make all local stops.

the Rosedale extension is needed for the people in that area. At least have it terminate at Springfield Boulevard. There is no access from the express tracks to the bellmouths. The RBB can only be accessed by local trains so that the R or M would have to run there.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or to keep the extension to Rosedale presented for future, the (F) will take care of that, making local stops between Forest Hills and Rosedale, (M) and cyan (V) will terminate at Jamaica 179 Street, both running via the ind 63 Street, switch (N) and (R), the (N) will take over queens blvd line, terminating at Springfield by running express, (R) will conquer astoria line with (W), so they are having their good couples of operating lower tunnel between manhattan and brooklyn, and (E) will make local stops between roosevelt avenue jackson heights and rego park, then will operate on the abandoned rockaway lirr branch to Howard Beach, terminus for (E), so that it will meet its brother there.

So attention to anybody who has their important gaming events taken near Atlantic Barclay Center, the new express train (N) will take over queens blvd and hillside lines, which has most amount of your all homes you lived in, even though somewhere at the dense area of queens. As you board that line, you wont have to stressed of the trains overall speed. Just sit back or stand calm and relax, it will take care just the express stations, and we will go to Atlantic barclay straight away, running fast from Queens through Manhattan, another bites the dust, then enjoy the view as we the riders cross the Manhattan bridge, and finally we will reach there without interruptions.

So attention to anybody who has their important gaming events taken near Atlantic Barclay Center, the new express train (N) will take over queens blvd and hillside lines, which has most amount of your all homes you lived in, even though somewhere at the dense area of queens. As you board that line, you wont have to stressed of the trains overall speed. Just sit back or stand calm and relax, it will take care just the express stations, and we will go to Atlantic barclay straight away, running fast from Queens through Manhattan, another bites the dust, then enjoy the view as we the riders cross the Manhattan bridge, and finally we will reach there without interruptions.

A yard would have to be built in your proposal over Con Ed for the R and N swap to work. Also, get rid of the 101st Street station, the yard would be at that exact location.

A yard would have to be built in your proposal over Con Ed for the R and N swap to work. Also, get rid of the 101st Street station, the yard would be at that exact location.

Okay fair enough. Then also i have to cut down the (W) from the sea beach line. Have it terminate at White Hall. Although (R) and (W) is the best partner ship to run into broadway line from Astoria, (W) 's legs are tired and also exhausted from attempting to outspeeding (N)(Q) express, realizing they are always the awesome runners, therefore one of the routes in the same sport have to dropoff.

the Rosedale extension is needed for the people in that area. At least have it terminate at Springfield Boulevard. There is no access from the express tracks to the bellmouths. The RBB can only be accessed by local trains so that the R or M would have to run there.

Or we could have a new Nostrand Junction.

pqic8.jpg

Hello my friends! Here is my updated map proposals. The (N) will extend to Springfield Blvd, peak hours running express, local stations serviced by cyan (V) from Jamaica 179 Street, other times (N) will make all local stops between Kew Gardens Union Turnpike and Springfield Blvd. The cyan (V) will extend to Bay Parkway in Brooklyn, taking over the brown (M) rush hour stops, which in the future will become the full time stations only for weekdays.

The 101 Street is removed because of Union Tkpe told me so, because that station will make the (N) and (R) swap little more difficult.

For weekends, since there will be no (M) and (V) trains running, only (M) operates between Essex Street and Metropolitan Middle Village, The (E) will make all local stops in Queens, and (N) will make all local stops between Forest Hills and Springfield Blvd. The (Q) and (T) will still remain operating services. Also, there will be no (W) service running.

pqic8.jpg

Hello my friends! Here is my updated map proposals. The (N) will extend to Springfield Blvd, peak hours running express, local stations serviced by cyan (V) from Jamaica 179 Street, other times (N) will make all local stops between Kew Gardens Union Turnpike and Springfield Blvd. The cyan (V) will extend to Bay Parkway in Brooklyn, taking over the brown (M) rush hour stops, which in the future will become the full time stations only for weekdays.

The 101 Street is removed because of Union Tkpe told me so, because that station will make the (N) and (R) swap little more difficult.

For weekends, since there will be no (M) and (V) trains running, only (M) operates between Essex Street and Metropolitan Middle Village, The (E) will make all local stops in Queens, and (N) will make all local stops between Forest Hills and Springfield Blvd. The (Q) and (T) will still remain operating services. Also, there will be no (W) service running.

One more thing: Extend the (4) past New Lots Av to Fountain Av with a stop at Linden Blvd: http://urbanomnibus.net/2016/03/an-easy-way-to-give-east-new-york-a-new-subway-stop/

Why do folks insist on using Paint all the time? Get a real program and make one like this: http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/files/file/81-tokkemon-2013-summer-fantasy-new-york-city-subway/

I personally have a really old computer so the only thing close is Paint. It's also something easier to use and simpler.

Because, like the proposals that tend to get made using it, it's pretty low-effort.

Not even close to the truth...

I personally have a really old computer so the only thing close is Paint. It's also something easier to use and simpler.

Or I will show details of the new proposed extension by using google map and MapFling.

Map fling:

mapfling.com

And here is the link to view the first detailed proposal of the proposed (R) extension. It will ply via Ditmars line.

http://mapfling.com/qy66uyt

Balloon B: First proposed station: Ditmars - Steinway Street

Balloon C: Another proposed station: Ditmars - 77 Street

Balloon D: Proposed Final stop: LGA - Marine Terminal

Note: Disregard balloon A. That is the existing final stop of the existing (N) and (Q).

For more extensions according to the map at page 6, I will "fling" the links to this forum...

Here is a computer screenshot of the google map. The drawn line (disregard the joints), is the proposed extension.

Also, here is the drawn line for the new (R) line proposal. I drew it with the Free Map Tools website,

https://www.freemaptools.com/measure-distance.htm#, then I toggled the markers off.

http://tinyurl.com/zolx6ua

Note that as you enter the link above, to see the line clearly, toggle the markers off.

I cannot do it via the google map because to show, I had an idea just to print PC screenshot.

Any Updates?

I'm sorry everyone, I have to delay updating map for you all because I had a website project to finish for my web design teacher, Mr. Williams, in Co-Op Tech in manhattan. I will finish that by March 29, so I'll resume my work for you all at March 30.

I use both newer and older machines myself (one I built last fall using 4th generation Intel Haswell Pentium Processor that even though it was a cheap processor is very fast) and I use paint as well.  

For some, Paint is easier to use.

• 2 weeks later...

33vggpj.jpg

Hello, I'm back to amending my proposal map. Since from today onwards, I had done my website project submitted to my teacher's email, I made some changes. The cyan (V) will perform rush hour services: From Queens to Brooklyn, train will start its trip from Jamaica - 179 Street, running local in Queens, then express in Manhattan skipping 55 Street, and 23 Street, run via the Manhattan bridge, skipping Dekalb Avenue, express via 4th Avenue line, then local on West End Line, terminating at Bay Parkway.

From Brooklyn to Queens, train will run express from Coney Island to Atlantic Barclay Center, then skipping Dekalb Avenue, and crossing Manhattan Bridge, then rest of its trip will operate local, then will terminate at Forest Hills - 71 Avenue.

During off-peak hours, the train will make all local stops, operating between Forest Hills - 71 Avenue to Bay Parkway.

For trains running via Queens Blvd line, all express services will stop at Woodhaven Blvd as a new major station.

For IRT Lexington Avenue line, #'s (4)(5) will stop at Canal Street. There is a transfer to (N)(Q)(R)(W) and (J)(Z).

Therefore, both stations presented via pictures below, cannot be bypassed by express services. We really need Woodhaven Blvd customers to have express service. That is how this station worth to be really crowded during rush hours, mostly by incoming customers riding the Q11, Q21, Q29, Q38, Q52, and Q53 buses.

Here is an existing station layout of Canal Street #6 train station:

sg0j04.png

...and here is a proposed layout for improved convenience for customers using this station.

bfrol3.png

Also, here is an existing layout of Woodhaven Blvd (IRT Queens Blvd Line)

4jtlb6.png

... and here is a proposed one to gain little more crowds.

2exmykl.png

33vggpj.jpg

Hello, I'm back to amending my proposal map. Since from today onwards, I had done my website project submitted to my teacher's email, I made some changes. The cyan (V) will perform rush hour services: From Queens to Brooklyn, train will start its trip from Jamaica - 179 Street, running local in Queens, then express in Manhattan skipping 55 Street, and 23 Street, run via the Manhattan bridge, skipping Dekalb Avenue, express via 4th Avenue line, then local on West End Line, terminating at Bay Parkway.

From Brooklyn to Queens, train will run express from Coney Island to Atlantic Barclay Center, then skipping Dekalb Avenue, and crossing Manhattan Bridge, then rest of its trip will operate local, then will terminate at Forest Hills - 71 Avenue.

During off-peak hours, the train will make all local stops, operating between Forest Hills - 71 Avenue to Bay Parkway.

For trains running via Queens Blvd line, all express services will stop at Woodhaven Blvd as a new major station.

For IRT Lexington Avenue line, #'s (4)(5) will stop at Canal Street. There is a transfer to (N)(Q)(R)(W) and (J)(Z).

Therefore, both stations presented via pictures below, cannot be bypassed by express services. We really need Woodhaven Blvd customers to have express service. That is how this station worth to be really crowded during rush hours, mostly by incoming customers riding the Q11, Q21, Q29, Q38, Q52, and Q53 buses.

Here is an existing station layout of Canal Street #6 train station:

sg0j04.png

...and here is a proposed layout for improved convenience for customers using this station.

bfrol3.png

Also, here is an existing layout of Woodhaven Blvd (IRT Queens Blvd Line)

4jtlb6.png

... and here is a proposed one to gain little more crowds.

2exmykl.png

For the last picture, it is not totally mean that peak hour cyan (V) will terminate at coney island stillwell avenue. The statement above all my station layout proposals, I really means that the LAST train departing from Jamaica 179 Street, will terminate at Bay Parkway.

Also the last train departing from Coney island, will terminate at Forest Hills.

For the last picture, it is not totally mean that peak hour cyan (V) will terminate at coney island stillwell avenue. The statement above all my station layout proposals, I really means that the LAST train departing from Jamaica 179 Street, will terminate at Bay Parkway.

Also the last train departing from Coney island, will terminate at Forest Hills.

Also for the (E). I changed my mind now. Trains will run local in queens since going between Howard beach jfk airport (terminus) amd 63rd Drive Rego Park doesnt take too long. Also from 53rd street, little more customers wanted to get off between Queensplaza and Roosevelt avenue, and make the job easier for the operator, not to keep switching tracks around Queens blvd line, so i realized that doing so it might cause headache.

The top message above is for AM rush hours only. During pm peak hour, the first uptown bound cyan (V) train will operate between Bay Parkway and Jamaica 179 Street, local via west end line, then express via 4 avenue and skipping dekalb av, via manhattan bridge, express in manhattan to Roosevelt Island, then rest of its trip makes all stops.

For the brooklyn bound, the first train will operate between forest hills and coney island, local via queens blvd, local in manhattan, skipping dekalb avenue after manhattan bridge, and finally express via 4 avenue and west end lines. After it terminates at coney island, it will become the first train to service between Coney Island and Jamaica 179 Street.

Note that the last one from coney island terminates at Forest Hills and from Jamaica 179 Street will be the very last train terminating at Coney Island. Then every weekends and weeknights, there will be no service.

vygdx.jpg

Hello everyone, here is my map update. Are you living at the dense area of Flushing without being a commuter for your whole life? The bus lines are too crowded or too slow, realizing about the faulty Long Island Expressway traffic during peak hours? You feel like you cannot afford the fare to ride the express bus from your neighborhood, or your home is way too far because the bus lines to and from Manhattan is really far apart? Here is a first line. I moved the (Z) to ply to Springfield Oakland Gardens, via Long Island Expressway, Grand Avenue, Flushing Avenue before getting to Fresh Pond Road and 61 Street, Bushwick Avenue, and (J) line to Broad Street, the cheapest way to travel to Manhattan. You also can get to Manhattan from your home on the other side of L.I.E. without having a stress of crossing the bridge and wait for the green light to walk to the bus stop.

Also, the New Jersey neighborhood will commute more choices to NYC. It is really important proposal because of the aforementioned reason, the express bus fare is too expensive! Meanwhile, the newsletter website http://www.forbes.com/sites/stephensmith/2011/10/28/hey-bloomberg-buy-your-own-7-train-to-new-jersey/#68fe4dea2cdb, written to Mayor Bloomberg, proposed to extend (7) westbound, via Hudson River tunnel to Frank Lautenberg Station, I extended the line longer to Newark Penn Station instead. The NJ transit trains to NYC might be really expensive, even more than express bus fare.

Also, (S) Franklin shuttle is extended to (G) Classon Avenue station, to gain little more reliability.

(7) To Newark? Are you high? That's like a half-hour ride from the river alone! Just let PATH do what it really does well, that exact run!

Okay, it is like driving to newark penn station from hudson yards new york. But like i said, nj transits are really expensive, and some. nyc metrocards dont work on PATH.

Okay, it is like driving to newark penn station from hudson yards new york. But like i said, nj transits are really expensive, and some. nyc metrocards dont work on PATH.

Also, unless you ride NJ Transit, there is no easy way to get from midtown to Newark. The PATH from 33rd St only goes as far as Journal Square where you have to transfer to a Newark-bound train.

Archived