NJT 165 Timetable

BM5 via Woodhaven

Ok is there reason why you posted this here?

if not you could posted this in the

New Jersey Transit Rail/Bus Forum

Yes, I am aware there's an NJT forum, you didn't have to bold it for me.

Like I said in the N53 thread and S20 thread, it's created automatically. I have no control over it, so you might as well take your complaint to an admin, because it's beyond my control.

Ok is there reason why you posted this here?  YES...

if not you could posted this in the 

New Jersey Transit Rail/Bus Forum

The bold was a copy and paste ...

Yes, I am aware there's an NJT forum, you didn't have to bold it for me.

Like I said in the N53 thread and S20 thread, it's created automatically. I have no control over it, so you might as well take your complaint to an admin, because it's beyond my control.

Anyways just private message an admin to gain control OF your post. It seem random when you first started to post these topics.

maybe it something you are doing incorrectly I don't know just ask before you post again...

Anyways just private message an admin to gain control OF your post. It seem random when you first started to post these topics.

maybe it something you are doing incorrectly I don't know just ask before you post again...

A mod or admin could also move the thread to the corresponding section as well (like it was). It's not the end of the world.

Thank you for helping keep this forum clean! B-)

Archived