New MCI spotted

RTS9000

I actually prefer including the mfr year as part of the ID, lets you see how the maintenance is kept up in later years.  Not a fan, though, of that front end.  Let a bus be a bus, with prominent headlamp assemblies.  Don't see semi-tractors or even consumer-level pickups with dinky, "softer side" headlamps, do you?

That sucks... I was sort of hoping that the DD13 would be a thing. Any reason why it was rejected?

Numerous other agencies(Academy, Coach USA, etc) have had complaints about the regen system in the DD13s.

But at this rate, we won't really know for sure until all the buses actually come.

I actually prefer including the mfr year as part of the ID, lets you see how the maintenance is kept up in later years. Not a fan, though, of that front end. Let a bus be a bus, with prominent headlamp assemblies. Don't see semi-tractors or even consumer-level pickups with dinky, "softer side" headlamps, do you?

I've heard that the LED headlights don't burn through snow...or something to that effect....

Archived