Bitcoin An In Depth Analysis

NYCguy

You call this video philosophical? This is about as philosophical as your video about Trump. There is absolutely nothing unique in here except for your request to subscribe right in the middle of the video. Bitcoin's own website and explanations on Bitcoin's forums are more informative than this. You compare bitcoin to gold, but it's more like any other stock except this one isn't in a company, it's in an internet currency pretty much. I'm one to know because I invested in bitcoin when before it became huge, and made a good chunk of money. Any currency can inflate and deflate, or eventually become useless monetarily. Look at Greece's currency issues. As far as other cryptocurrencies, only 11 out of the top 100 are worth more than one US Dollar. While Bitcoin currently has the largest Market Cap at almost $6.5 Billion USD, the 2nd largest market cap cryptocurrency is only about 10% of what Bitcoin is, and I'm willing to bet most people haven't even heard of it before (Ethereum). It'll be a long time before another cryptocurrency becomes accepted, used, and shared as wide as Bitcoin does today, and continues to grow day by day. You also forgot to mention, on the anonymity part, that when you use services to buy Bitcoin with your actual credit card or bank account, that anonymity goes away if that service gets hacked or gives up the information. It's anonymous if you make it anonymous.

Archived