NICE Bus Updates

RES2773

Why is NICE bus so slow to update anything? They have had the same, outdated map since April 8th, 2012. I've gotten emails saying they were "updating" it, but it's been a few months. Plus, I am not able to get to the interactive map. Any idea what's going on? Thanks!

They haven't heard anything from the county about which routes are going to be restored yet.

I understand that, but at least with the interactive map they should be able to update it fairly frequently.

Is not that easy making a system map after all since they prefer to become independent it cost them more money and time to update but at least the individual scheduling is updated from 17 January 2017

I won't sweat the pdf too much. It's just the interactive map that's really annoying me.

Oh please, there is no excuse for not having updated maps online. They could get interns to put it together very cheaply. No excuse for a bus company running public routes to have inaccurate maps.  

The website does have an interactive system map where each route is displayed correctly. It's the paper schedules and the paper map that's the problem.

Archived