Airlines you like/dislike

JJr142

I only fly continental, but as far as most to least favorite....

For international carriers, i'd have to put british airways, air france, singapore airlines, and quantas first class service at the top.

For domestic only i'd put southwest airlines at the top.

For domestic carriers with international routes i'd put continental at the top.

International carriers at the bottom would include ryanair, air china, and GOL airlines.

For domestic only i'd put airtran, jetblue, and the few others that were bottom of the ranks got eaten up by us airways and airtran.

For domestic carriers with international routes i'd have to say american airlines is the worst. You pay on average more and get on average less, and their cabins are outdated and stuffy even on their larger planes. A hard thing to do on a 747....

- A

Thats kind of true. I flew an American Airlines flight from JFK to PR, and from there back here,and i have to say, their cabins are just plain out boring as hell. I wish their cabins were like Jetblue with a tv in every seat. At least im entertained rather than bored to death like on American. The only thing i like is the headrests they have on the seats.

I fly Jetblue most of the time. I fly with them when im going to Puerto Rico and Orlando. I like them since thay got t.v's in every seat. Plus, their crew members are helpful and friendly. Also, they got low fares.

With American, their tickets are kind of expensive, and for what?, for a boring 3 hour and somewhat minute flight to Puerto Rico. I sometimes fly with them when going to PR. Plus, months back, my flight was delayed for over an hour because someone lost thier ipod. From what i heard, that person left the his/her ipod in his/her seat and when that person came back, it wasnt there, and to make matters worse, my mom lost her bag that same day. But she her bag back the next day.

I have to say Jetblue is the best.

I fly JetBlue 99% of the time. Direct Non-Stop Flights between Phoenix & New York. TV's for every passenger to view, "eh to ok" fares. Continental is also another Ive flew in the past. They're very good as well. One of the worst airlines Ill never use again is Spirit. Utilized them going to/from Florida back in 96 or 97 and then again in August 2005, New York-Bound From Florida; bad experience...

My first flight was International Connecting Flight, but I don't remember that because that was February 1996 I move to NY.

So, we took connecting flight from Japan to New York via Seoul Airport.

Only memory I remember was my first domestic flight experience bet. LaGuardia and Cleveland Hopkins Airport.

I'll post the detail soon as I find my posts from Straphangers.

Continental Airlines is my all time favorite. Love the service, prices are reasonable for the service they provide, a great fleet of planes, can't complain!

JetBlue would be my second favorite because of their services and flights. Their fleet is nicely kept.

American Airlines is ok, their services can be better.

I absolutely hate Delta Airlines because my flying experience with them was always terrible. They're always changing, and this change seems promising, so I hope they got a few of their acts together.

I don't really like flying, it scares me, but Jet Blue is a great airline.

I also do not like to fly. I only fly when it's absolutely necessary. :cool:

I'm flying up to Buffalo in two weeks and it's killing me just thinking about it. It's for a wedding so flying there is a must because of work. I wish I had more time to just take a long drive there. :eek:

I'm flying up to Buffalo in two weeks and it's killing me just thinking about it. It's for a wedding so flying there is a must because of work. I wish I had more time to just take a long drive there. :eek:

You could take the maple leaf & bus... :)

- A

My first flight was International Connecting Flight, but I don't remember that because that was February 1996 I move to NY.

So, we took connecting flight from Japan to New York via Seoul Airport.

Only memory I remember was my first domestic flight experience bet. LaGuardia and Cleveland Hopkins Airport.

I'll post the detail soon as I find my posts from Straphangers.

On Continental.

I hear you Man. My dad and I look at flying as if your riding an MCI in the Air. Just think, you get on, Tall Cushion seats on both sides, you sit, have a window or aisle seat, and then you take off, and you land. Now tell me how your X1 Experience was...;)

• 3 weeks later...

I hate flying, the whole idea of putting a metal tube in the air just scares the shit out of me.

Anyways my fav airline is Air Jamaica and British Airways. When I went to Jamaica it was on a A340 series Airbus, the flight was smooth no turbulance nothing. When I went to England it was on a Boeing 777 series. 8hrs on that was nerve racking. The 30 mins felt like 30hrs. But it was a pretty smooth flight except when we got lucky and ran into a strom about 4hrs in.

American airlines has got to be the worst airline ever!

• 2 months later...
American airlines has got to be the worst airline ever!

TRUE THAT!!!!!!!! They suck. Cramped and uncomfortable seats, rude personnel, bad food/snacks, bad air planes. Jet Blue is great! A lot of room, TV's in your seat, LEATHER SEATS, great snacks and personnel. Only problem is that every flight I've taken with JetBlue was delayed at least by a half hour. Continental is great too as well as Delta.

Tell me what are your favorite airlines or your least favorite airlines, and post them here.
My favorite AIRLINES are the ones that work the way they're suppose to, there's nothing worst than attempting to stop your train with a breaking system that functions poorly due to bad/clogged AIRLINES,so the AIRLINES I do'nt like are the ones that are clogged with gunk. SO DO'NT FORGET TO DRAIN THOSE AIR TANKS!!!

Archived