mta bus operator training question

lisandrojosh9

what percentage of your class that you went into the mta bus operator failed out of the 10 day training course? 

also- do most people have experience driving a bus? ive never driven a bus ever my entire life. Ive never even driven a SUV. 

when is the next mta bus operator exam going to be?

what percentage of your class that you went into the mta bus operator failed out of the 10 day training course? 

also- do most people have experience driving a bus? ive never driven a bus ever my entire life. Ive never even driven a SUV. 

when is the next mta bus operator exam going to be?

As far as the answer to your first question, refer to this.

Second, as far as driving a bus, the experience helps, but it is NOT mandatory. Same thing for getting your CDL beforehand.

Third, as far as the next MTA Bus Operator exam, it is going to be a while. They just starting calling from the 4600 list, and that exam was given in December 2013.

Finally, please do not create a new thread for just a few questions. If you look at the "Questions about NYCT Bus/MTA Bus Training" thread, "Bus Operator Exam 2613" thread, and the "Bus Operator (TA) Exam 4600" thread, there is a lot of information in there - you just have to spend some time going through it.

Do you want me to give you a warning? I will, if necessary. Don't you realize that this is annoying, not only now, but later on, when others have to look for specific topics? There are 57 pages of topics as of now. Creating these is not necessary.

-Young

As far as the answer to your first question, refer to this.

Second, as far as driving a bus, the experience helps, but it is NOT mandatory. Same thing for getting your CDL beforehand.

Third, as far as the next MTA Bus Operator exam, it is going to be a while. They just starting calling from the 4600 list, and that exam was given in December 2013.

Finally, please do not create a new thread for just a few questions. If you look at the "Questions about NYCT Bus/MTA Bus Training" thread, "Bus Operator Exam 2613" thread, and the "Bus Operator (TA) Exam 4600" thread, there is a lot of information in there - you just have to spend some time going through it.

Do you want me to give you a warning? I will, if necessary. Don't you realize that this is annoying, not only now, but later on, when others have to look for specific topics? There are 57 pages of topics as of now. Creating these is not necessary.

-Young

You're going too hard over nothing. There was no reason to lock the thread and threaten him with warnings. Relax. It's not that serious. We're trying to encourage people to post and ask questions, not drive them away. Folks don't have time to look through massive threads.

Topic reopened.

Archived