March 2016 metro north conductor test

MJV09

• 4 weeks later...

Just got an email that I passed the conductor exam. I'm pretty excited. Email said there will be a link to follow for background check. I'm assuming when the background check is done I'll get called for an interview if all goes well? I guess what I'm curious about is, what are they checking in the background check and how soon after will they call for an interview? And then the medical/physical comes upon being hired? This of course all in a perfect world. I feel very grateful

• 1 month later...

Just got an email that I passed the conductor exam. I'm pretty excited. Email said there will be a link to follow for background check. I'm assuming when the background check is done I'll get called for an interview if all goes well? I guess what I'm curious about is, what are they checking in the background check and how soon after will they call for an interview? And then the medical/physical comes upon being hired? This of course all in a perfect world. I feel very grateful

Hey, congrats on passing the exam, I've been invited to take the exam July 8th. How was the exam? Was it multiple-choice or do you have to know the definitions in the study material word for word and rewrite them?

Archived