Happy Birthday To N-Trizzy2609

N-Trizzy2609

Hello Everyone***

This is not Nick typing this...this is his best friend Alex typing this. No joke he uses the same password for most of his personal accounts. I love hacking his accounts!! Muhuhuhaaahahah!!

Anyway, to Nick.

What can I say? You are a train fanatic! You talk so much about R32's so much you make me wanna tear my ears off but I still love you. You are my best friend. For those who feel the same please post a comment about my Trizzy and happy 16th birthday!!!

ExpressToColtsNeck-1.jpg

(L)(JFK)(V)(E)(A)(L)(E)(SEPTA) (Count find a X looking symbol. :))

Happy birthday Nick! Many happy returns.

On another note, your friend logging in and posting under your username is not allowed on this board. He/she should not be logging into this forum if it is not his account. Either change the password or tell him not to log into this forum again. Thank you and enjoy your birthday.

Happy birthday Nick! Many happy returns.

On another note, your friend logging in and posting under your username is not allowed on this board. He/she should not be logging into this forum if it is not his account. Either change the password or tell him not to log into this forum again. Thank you and enjoy your birthday.

I had a big talk wif her just now, she doesn't listen so I changed my password. Thanks alot to all tho.

Archived