4886-4929<--2004

4930-4952<--2006

4954-4962<--2007

4963-4983<--2008

More new buses will be coming in soon to replace RTS

David

Mears Motor Coach Driver:cool:

(NYCT) I miss this logo

Sorry to bump this thread out of the mothballs, but I was wondering about Disney's Nova LFS 4953 as mentioned above, I've never found any trace of this out-of-sequence bus. Was it a demo, is it still with Disney?

Also, any news on the 10 new LFS that have supposedly been built for Disney late last year? No photos or even sightings have surfaced yet.

To my knowledge the above roster can be updated with:

4984 <-2008 DesignLine demo, returned

4985-4999 <-2009 Gillig LF

Great pictures MTARegional Bus, thanks! I couldn't help but notice in some of your pictures a green and white LFS from the Shades of Green resort. The only other picture of one of these buses can be found here:

http://www.shadesofgreen.org/resortshuttle.htm

Does anyone know if this is a former Disney bus, and if so which one? And, are any other details available about the SoG fleet?

All right, found a little bit more about those green buses, they are operated by Escot Bus Lines and they have at least 2 Nova LFS, 3404 and 3406. Probably not ex-Disney because they have different rear lights. Likely ex-Coach USA/First, the details would match much better.

All right, found a little bit more about those green buses, they are operated by Escot Bus Lines and they have at least 2 Nova LFS, 3404 and 3406. Probably not ex-Disney because they have different rear lights. Likely ex-Coach USA/First, the details would match much better.

Nova LFS 2004 #3401-#3406 but one got caught on fire that leave 5 nova LFS.

David:cool:

The "Downtown Disney" buses are not Disney's. Rather, they are operated by a private company that is contracted by several of the off Disney property resorts.

It run by MEARS Transportion Group that my last job before i went to work for HART in Tampa,Florida. There are 14 HF NABI #3701-#3714 made in 1997 came from AC Transit in Oakland,CA.

Sorry to bump this thread out of the mothballs, but I was wondering about Disney's Nova LFS 4953 as mentioned above, I've never found any trace of this out-of-sequence bus. Was it a demo, is it still with Disney?

Also, any news on the 10 new LFS that have supposedly been built for Disney late last year? No photos or even sightings have surfaced yet.

To my knowledge the above roster can be updated with:

4984 <-2008 DesignLine demo, returned

4985-4999 <-2009 Gillig LF

Before i left MEARS to work for HART in Tampa,Florida, Disney did test on demo Designline bus for almost 2 month than left and #4985-#4999 came on broad after that. Also they should have 10 new LFS novabus by now and suppost to replace RTS buses by the end of 2010.

Nova LFS 2004 #3401-#3406 but one got caught on fire that leave 5 nova LFS.

Thanks for the details! :tup: Any idea where those Escot buses came from? I doubt they are 2004 buses though, their rear cap looks older, more like 2000 vintage.

Before i left MEARS to work for HART in Tampa,Florida, Disney did test on demo Designline bus for almost 2 month than left and #4985-#4999 came on broad after that. Also they should have 10 new LFS novabus by now and suppost to replace RTS buses by the end of 2010.

I find it strange there have been no sightings of the new LFS yet. Oh, and would you happen to know anything about LFS 4953, you mentioned it in the first post but I never was able to find anything about it, could it have been a demo too?

Cheers! :tup:

Thanks for the details! :tup: Any idea where those Escot buses came from? I doubt they are 2004 buses though, their rear cap looks older, more like 2000 vintage.

What i remember when Shades of Green Resort give contract to ESCOT back in late 2008 and bought 6 white LFS with low 2xx number but not sure where they came from.

I find it strange there have been no sightings of the new LFS yet. Oh, and would you happen to know anything about LFS 4953, you mentioned it in the first post but I never was able to find anything about it, could it have been a demo too?

Cheers! :tup:

I have no info about #4953 but might be demo bus or replace extra bus.

What i remember when Shades of Green Resort give contract to ESCOT back in late 2008 and bought 6 white LFS with low 2xx number but not sure where they came from.

It makes perfect sense! They would be ex-Coach USA/First Transit indeed, they did sell their 200-series 1999 LFS (200-207), but only 3 are unaccounted for. The other 3 could be ex-Coach USA/First Puerto Rico in the 21300 series, disposed of at the same time.

Thanks a lot for the info! :tup:

Oh and by any chance do you remember the fleet number of the toasted one?

Archived