Rob Zombie's Halloween Preview

Harry

August 31, 2007 is the day Halloween comes back Rob Zombie style. My favorite horror franchise of all time is back and hopefully better than ever. Let's see how this remake will stand up to (in my opinion the best) the classic original Halloween (1978).

I actually saw Devil's rejects and I thought it was good. I am interested in seeing the new Halloween movie since it seems to be a bit different (shows more of Michael's childhood). Also, Rob Zombie always seems to put a nice twist in his movies so we will have to wait.

Does anyone know if this remake is going to have sequels to it? (I know its a bit early to tell but you never know).

I read that its not going to be a remake like most of us thought. It's going to be a re-imagined version. So it's basically a whole new Halloween with the same characters but just told differently.

I read that its not going to be a remake like most of us thought. It's going to be a re-imagined version. So it's basically a whole new Halloween with the same characters but just told differently.

Oh right I think I heard Rob Zombie saying that so there is a definite possibility for sequels. Thanks

Archived