New R188 7 Train LED sign

Mtatransit

27914231616_67cefb06c7_k.jpg                                                    Untitled by peb me, on Flickr                                                                                                                                              27335119713_e11a28fdc5_k.jpg                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Untitled by peb me, on Flickr         27871195891_dbb7cbd5f0_z.jpg                                                                             Untitled by peb me, on Flickr  

I honestly don't like em. don't know why the MTA went that route to do that to the 188's. maybe it's me. idk.

The only reason I don't like is because they only did the bullet, and not the whole sign like they should've.

It would look nice at night since it is more brighter. Nice. I think the MTA should do this to all R142/A's, and the R188's. But the MTA should do this more to the R62's from the 3, and the R62A's from the 1 with the LED Rollingsigns like the R62A's of the 6 and the 7 train.

It would look nice at night since it is more brighter. Nice. I think the MTA should do this to all R142/A's, and the R188's. But the MTA should do this more to the R62's from the 3, and the R62A's from the 1 with the LED Rollingsigns like the R62A's of the 6 and the 7 train.

You know the reason these diamond/circle LEDs exist in order to show the difference between the (6) / (7) and <6> / <7>. And the reason we hate it on the NTTs is because they already state an express/local, and the extra add on makes little progress for those riders, plus the R188s got their upgraded signage half-assed.

Archived