Another Board Rookie

Zman

I forgot to take the left turn in Albuquerque and wound up here. I think you'll like me because I bathe often (note nothing said about personality, likability or frivolous things like that.)

Just please don't tell me that it takes two years to pick a job in this joint.:P

I forgot to take the left turn in Albuquerque and wound up here. I think you'll like me because I bathe often (note nothing said about personality, likability or frivolous things like that.)

Just please don't tell me that it takes two years to pick a job in this joint.:D

Another T/O from the "Chat", making their way down the NYC Transit Forums isle, weighing in at..... Welcome to the board.......

As for picking jobs here, I have seniority over all active MTA members on here. I pick, you all just fight for the leftovers :P;):D:D..........

Just please don't tell me that it takes two years to pick a job in this joint.:P

Hey, seen you over on Sub Chat... welcome aboard

Archived