Orion Bus Production

CNYBusBuilder

Hello everyone. Thanks for all the responses to my last post. It was great to get the feedback about our buses. Orion currently has several orders online. We are finishing up the production run of Toronto Transit's order, as well as having orders on line for Des Moines, which has a purple/gold and white color scheme, and Fairfax, Virginia, which is a 30 ft Orion VII NG in Red/Gold and white. The New York order is also underway, with the production rate gradually increasing, and the Long Island buses, which has the same white with blue stripe scheme as the New York VII NG's, but different interior arrangement. If any of you guys are interested, I can get some pictures of these buses under production. If any one has any questions, I will try my best to answer them.

Brett

Hello everyone. Thanks for all the responses to my last post. It was great to get the feedback about our buses. Orion currently has several orders online. We are finishing up the production run of Toronto Transit's order, as well as having orders on line for Des Moines, which has a purple/gold and white color scheme, and Fairfax, Virginia, which is a 30 ft Orion VII NG in Red/Gold and white. The New York order is also underway, with the production rate gradually increasing, and the Long Island buses, which has the same white with blue stripe scheme as the New York VII NG's, but different interior arrangement. If any of you guys are interested, I can get some pictures of these buses under production. If any one has any questions, I will try my best to answer them.

Brett

Hi. Get some pics if you can please. Thanks.

Brett

I was just thinking.. since you work at Orion could you please once a week or whenever you have the opportunity to do so, post up to what number of the NYCT NG O7's has been completed or or shipped out. Thanks

Brett

this is a question outside of the purpose of this thread, but would u know if Suffolk County Transit (ny), had put any orders in?, cuz i know that they were putting an order in for new buses, that would seam up ur guys way, but nothing has been said about who the buses are coming from. i only know that demo buses are coming in november.

I was really asking about that one bus being built now, it sounds like a lot has been done to it. According to Joseph Smith at least what I got from the LI bus committee meeting, the 60 buses should be in by years end this year with an option order of 40 buses if they choose to take it.

Archived