Mass MCI order stopped as a result of Christie's executive order stopping TTF funded projects.

The situation goes much farther than just these buses, the problems are much worse.

With the state's transportation budget completely depleted, there's no way he can repair the crumbling infrastructure within New Jersey. Bridges, roads, tunnels and a lot more are crumbling because of his incompetence.

I do agree though, he needs to be impeached.

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...

I've seen that the new MCIs for Community Coach that were being held in Piscataway are now on the property. I've also read that State Senators made a bill to repel the gas tax *eyeroll*. When I was discussing this with a co-worker he didn't seem the least bit surprised, even though I heard through the grapevine there's supposed to be a box on a ballot to show that the gas tax goes solely to the TTF and nowhere else when we vote in November. He also scoffed at that, saying that Transit money allocated from the government hasn't been going where is should (if you know what I mean), which is kinda pathetic in and of itself.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived