ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone heard back about an appeal? I called today and they said most people with appeals haven't been added to the list since most appeals haven't been processed yet. Apparently they were swamped with appeals. In my case I graduated high school overseas but have an American college degree and mailed my transcript in. Haven't heard back yet. 

2 minutes ago, Harlem said:

Has anyone heard back about an appeal? I called today and they said most people with appeals haven't been added to the list since most appeals haven't been processed yet. Apparently they were swamped with appeals. In my case I graduated high school overseas but have an American college degree and mailed my transcript in. Haven't heard back yet. 

I had appealed my scored and they got back to me but I'm guessing I heard back from them quickly because they were already aware of the mistake. It may be different  for other things.

2 minutes ago, Citypilot said:

What are my chances of getting hired with 56 suspensions and numerous tickets on my dmv in the past, but ive been clean for the past 3 years.  Will i pass the background check

As long as you disclose everything, you will be fine.

5 hours ago, Citypilot said:

What are my chances of getting hired with 56 suspensions and numerous tickets on my dmv in the past, but ive been clean for the past 3 years.  Will i pass the background check

56 suspensions..lol wth

• +Young+ changed the title to T/O #7604 Hiring Process
18 hours ago, BrookylnBorn said:

^ that was told to me, but from my understanding there are people on the list that are in class right now, so those ppl of course will get skipped

if anyone wants to call the # is 3476437413

monday thru friday 11am-4pm, maybe you will get a different answer 

Just called and was informed they are not sure when the next call will begin because the list has been established and they are starting from zero

9 minutes ago, bajan said:

Just called and was informed they are not sure when the next call will begin because the list has been established and they are starting from zero

Guess that means I’ll have to take a 3rd lab 🙄

20 minutes ago, Citypilot said:

There shouldn't be too many people from 0 to 630

This process is nerve wrecking, if you clcik on the link in the green update status box at the top of this forum to see the entire list of all applicants.  So many people for have the same list numbers matching others.  I wonder how they decide what order to place people and call them.  I already saw 6 people with the same score as me but they are placed in varying spots.

27 minutes ago, bajan said:

This process is nerve wrecking, if you clcik on the link in the green update status box at the top of this forum to see the entire list of all applicants.  So many people for have the same list numbers matching others.  I wonder how they decide what order to place people and call them.  I already saw 6 people with the same score as me but they are placed in varying spots.

I think you’re placed in order by the 5th digit of your ss# if you have the same score.