ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The lady who gave me the exam last month told me its supposed to be faster this year. And confirmed that they're calling promotionals to train operators right now and no other lists.

So basically there's no active list for train operators except for promotional. That's not bad. We should get a list not far from now. Just be patient its coming.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Yes. My TSS told us as long as the shoulder strap can be removed they won't say anything to you. It's what I'm using now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about this?

http://m.footlocker.com/index.cfm?uri=product&model=274059&sku=5338010&SID=9114&inceptor=1&cm_mmc=SEM-_-PLA-_-Google-_-5338010&gclid=CjwKEAjwse7JBRCJ576SqoD7lCkSJABF-bKuvEvRxQAF5U94r9opuCQcf_k59zKBKYLErPmWrGb1URoCDrDw_wcB

That's exactly what they're talking about

I just ordered the one from amazon. So I'm good now lol. I don't want to be on anyone's bad side when I'm just starting. Edited by tdevon2012

Yes. My TSS told us as long as the shoulder strap can be removed they won't say anything to you. It's what I'm using now

Actually I was referring to the test site. Can I bring that gym bag to the site where the multiple choice test is giving?

Edited by thegameksk

Actually I was referring to the test site. Can I bring that gym bag to the site where the multiple choice test is giving?

No you have no need for it there plus your letter should state not to bring any bags, purses etc. Just bring your test invitation letter, pencils, and i.d.

No you have no need for it there plus your letter should state not to bring any bags, purses etc. Just bring your test invitation letter, pencils, and i.d.

My letter says pencils, pens, letter, and calc. Kind of ridiculous that they want all that but wont allow any type of  bags. 

My letter says pencils, pens, letter, and calc. Kind of ridiculous that they want all that but wont allow any type of  bags. 

Since I live in Queens and the test site, not only for T/O, but also for B/O, C/R, etc. is always either in Brooklyn or Manhattan, I always bring my messenger bag, and to this date, they have never said anything to me about it.

Just took the test today.... Wow that's a Lot of ppl. Good thing I didn't stress myself about getting. A study guide etc etc... Test was pretty straight foward

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

I took the MTA cop test in Feb. The lines reached 2 blocks long with double lines. lol

Over here at Midwood High for the 2pm test and they told us to be here about 1 hr prior but I've been here since 1:05...out in the 1000 degree sunny heat...STILL waiting to get in!!! At least offer us some water or something!!! Hopefully no one catches a heat stroke out here!!! S.M.H!! Anybody else taking the test here at Midwood High?!

Over here at Midwood High for the 2pm test and they told us to be here about 1 hr prior but I've been here since 1:05...out in the 1000 degree sunny heat...STILL waiting to get in!!! At least offer us some water or something!!! Hopefully no one catches a heat stroke out here!!! S.M.H!! Anybody else taking the test here at Midwood High?!

Good luck. I took the test on 5/21 at Midwood. Another hot day, but they didn't crack the a/c's at all. Hopefully today they do.

Good luck. I took the test on 5/21 at Midwood. Another hot day, but they didn't crack the a/c's at all. Hopefully today they do.

Same thing over here!!! NO A/C!!!! But I took almost all my time on this test!!! I went over all my answers twice with about 5 minutes to spare so we'll see how things turn out when the answer keys come out!!!

Im so happy I was able to get the 830 am test. This heat would have killed me. 

Just took the test at midwood, so disappointed at myself, only did 50 out 60 questions before the final bell. It didn't help that I'm sick like a dog, high on cold meds. Awrrrr. What a waste. Questions were pretty easy, yet I felt like crap and second guessed myself. Oh well, at least I did well on the Conductor exam.

First time applying for the MTA myself at the midwood' AM session. Guard said there was roughly 1500 people, test was relatively easy if you took everyone's recommendations from the beginning of this forum. Reading comprehension is 95% of this test so you get the idea, compared to sanitation test for those that took that exam also this was about 1 step harder. If you have an AM Sunday session get there early, there's a good amount of parking right across the street, early I mean about 2 hours early not 5 mins before your scheduled exam.

Just took the test at midwood, so disappointed at myself, only did 50 out 60 questions before the final bell. It didn't help that I'm sick like a dog, high on cold meds. Awrrrr. What a waste. Questions were pretty easy, yet I felt like crap and second guessed myself. Oh well, at least I did well on the Conductor exam.

Sorry to hear that my ninja. I hope that you at least put a answer. Test taking 101 never leave a answer blank. The beauty you don't lose points for wrong answer. So always put something. Wish you the best you never know. May come out on top.

Same thing over here!!! NO A/C!!!! But I took almost all my time on this test!!! I went over all my answers twice with about 5 minutes to spare so we'll see how things turn out when the answer keys come out!!!

I'm sure you beasted and feasted on this exam. I caught so many careless mistakes on my C/R exam after I went over my answers. I would've cried after checking my answers online lol.

Speaking of which, I didn't take this exame but I'm just curious. Did they tell Y'all when the preliminary scores will be released?