ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

35 minutes ago, TO legacy said:

Just got my medical/ final processing Email. 

List 66* 

3rd PE November 7th. 

Being considered for the Dec 17th class. 

Congrats TO!

I knew you'd be up to bat soon.

Hopefully I'll be seeing you in the Dec class. Waiting on the medical call for 73*.

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Jay-Oh said:

Congrats friend.

I wonder where on the list they'll stop with this batch of emails.

Last week ms vargas told me they were beginning medical calls for people in the 600s. And barely a week later they're almost done? Wow. My 1100ish number might be called for meds much sooner than thought. If there's a jan or feb class, hopefully.

45 minutes ago, MarkGuy said:

Last week ms vargas told me they were beginning medical calls for people in the 600s. And barely a week later they're almost done? Wow. My 1100ish number might be called for meds much sooner than thought. If there's a jan or feb class, hopefully.

Keep in mind that the provisional list was called up to 630's. So it's not a surprise if they jumped up to 630.

Now they are truly calling every single number on the list past 630, because nobody up to this number has had the chance to defer, whereas when started calling from the beginning of the permanent list, only a small number of people deferred between 1 - 630.

4 minutes ago, Jay-Oh said:

Welcome to all the new-bloods getting their PE dates. Please do yourselves a favor and read through the thread if you haven't already, It'll help pass the time while waiting and a lot of your questions will be answered.

I second that. 

Great advice. 

31 minutes ago, Pauliepaulie said:

Current TO's

In the boot store, what are you all choosing? Which boot? Are the hiker style o.k? Better off with a boot style? Any info could help. I know this was brought up already, but not much info regarding this is currently here?

I chose the Wolverine boot. Boot is really comfortable and lightweight. A lot of TO's recommend it.

5 minutes ago, Pauliepaulie said:

Current TO's

In the boot store, what are you all choosing? Which boot? Are the hiker style o.k? Better off with a boot style? Any info could help. I know this was brought up already, but not much info regarding this is currently here?

Try the wolverine type heard they are the most comfortable off the site. 

10 hours ago, MTAHopeful813 said:

Congrats! If it’s not too much, can you listen out to see if a Jan/Feb/Mar class has been established?

im in the 115x range, 

There is a January 27th class but nothing set in stone after that. I’m in the 115* range as well. The lady said we may not make the January class but if she gets an approval by the end of December to hire more then there will be other classes. 

57 minutes ago, rcabrer1 said:

I chose the Wolverine boot. Boot is really comfortable and lightweight. A lot of TO's recommend it.

36 minutes ago, Imhim said:

Try the wolverine type heard they are the most comfortable off the site. 

I wish I could have but being I need EEE width I couldn't 😢

12 minutes ago, ListNumber14xx said:

List number 14xx.

Currently sitting at 180 Livingston Street for my first pre-employment. Got here around 6:30 this morning and there was already a line. Get here as early as possible! 

Best of luck to you. I’m there Friday. Hope

to hear all about your experience!

38 minutes ago, ListNumber14xx said:

List number 14xx.

Currently sitting at 180 Livingston Street for my first pre-employment. Got here around 6:30 this morning and there was already a line. Get here as early as possible! 

Went yesterday for PE. Also 14xx for train operator. Arrived at 7am, had 75 people in front of me and another 150+ showed up after me. Didnt get out until 7:30pm. When they said its an all day process, they really mean it!