Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
ren

T/O #7604 Hiring Process

SevenEleven

LIST STATUS UPDATE: 9/08/2019

This list HAS been established as of 9/19/2018. To view your list number, click here and either type your last name in the search box on the top right or type in "7604" to view the entire list, followed by pressing enter.

PAY: $34 to start, raises to $36 after 231st road day after schoolcar.

TRAINING: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified.

HIGHEST LIST # CALLED: For initial P/E: (1370s); For Medical: (1200s)

CLASSES SCHEDULED FOR --

Message added by SevenEleven

35 minutes ago, TO legacy said:

Just got my medical/ final processing Email. 

List 66* 

3rd PE November 7th. 

Being considered for the Dec 17th class. 

Congrats TO!

I knew you'd be up to bat soon.

Hopefully I'll be seeing you in the Dec class. Waiting on the medical call for 73*.

1 minute ago, Jay-Oh said:

Congrats TO!

I knew you'd be up to bat soon.

Hopefully I'll be seeing you in the Dec class. Waiting on the medical call for 73*.

Much appreciated bro. 

This process is rolling along full steam now.  I will absolutely see you dec 17 brother. 

54 minutes ago, TO legacy said:

List 66* 

3rd PE November 7th. 

Congrats! If it’s not too much, can you listen out to see if a Jan/Feb/Mar class has been established?

im in the 115x range, 

2 minutes ago, MTAHopeful813 said:

Congrats! If it’s not too much, can you listen out to see if a Jan/Feb/Mar class has been established?

im in the 115x range, 

I will ask Wednesday for you. 

2 hours ago, TO legacy said:

List 66* 

3rd PE November 7th. 

Congrats man, hope you fly through medical

14 minutes ago, LIRRMedford said:

14 minutes ago, LIRRMedford said:

Appreciated bro. 

Hope to see you on the 17th

45 minutes ago, Citypilot said:

List no 68* just got my medical email for nov 28, 

Congrats friend.

I wonder where on the list they'll stop with this batch of emails.

39 minutes ago, Jay-Oh said:

Congrats friend.

I wonder where on the list they'll stop with this batch of emails.

Last week ms vargas told me they were beginning medical calls for people in the 600s. And barely a week later they're almost done? Wow. My 1100ish number might be called for meds much sooner than thought. If there's a jan or feb class, hopefully.

• Thumbs Up 1

45 minutes ago, MarkGuy said:

Last week ms vargas told me they were beginning medical calls for people in the 600s. And barely a week later they're almost done? Wow. My 1100ish number might be called for meds much sooner than thought. If there's a jan or feb class, hopefully.

Keep in mind that the provisional list was called up to 630's. So it's not a surprise if they jumped up to 630.

Now they are truly calling every single number on the list past 630, because nobody up to this number has had the chance to defer, whereas when started calling from the beginning of the permanent list, only a small number of people deferred between 1 - 630.

4 minutes ago, kev2112 said:

16xx here. P/E this Friday 11/30. Can't wait

Can you try to find out if they were able to clear up anymore classes after that January class? Please and thanks 

Welcome to all the new-bloods getting their PE dates. Please do yourselves a favor and read through the thread if you haven't already, It'll help pass the time while waiting and a lot of your questions will be answered.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jay-Oh said:

Welcome to all the new-bloods getting their PE dates. Please do yourselves a favor and read through the thread if you haven't already, It'll help pass the time while waiting and a lot of your questions will be answered.

I second that. 

Great advice. 

You're right it does help, I have read from beginning up to now and it gives a lot of hope. I become more excited for those that have already started the class and wish them the best outcome. Congratulations to all in advance. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Current TO's

In the boot store, what are you all choosing? Which boot? Are the hiker style o.k? Better off with a boot style? Any info could help. I know this was brought up already, but not much info regarding this is currently here?

31 minutes ago, Pauliepaulie said:

Current TO's

In the boot store, what are you all choosing? Which boot? Are the hiker style o.k? Better off with a boot style? Any info could help. I know this was brought up already, but not much info regarding this is currently here?

I chose the Wolverine boot. Boot is really comfortable and lightweight. A lot of TO's recommend it.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Pauliepaulie said:

Current TO's

Try the wolverine type heard they are the most comfortable off the site. 

10 hours ago, MTAHopeful813 said:

im in the 115x range, 

There is a January 27th class but nothing set in stone after that. I’m in the 115* range as well. The lady said we may not make the January class but if she gets an approval by the end of December to hire more then there will be other classes. 

57 minutes ago, rcabrer1 said:

I chose the Wolverine boot. Boot is really comfortable and lightweight. A lot of TO's recommend it.

36 minutes ago, Imhim said:

Try the wolverine type heard they are the most comfortable off the site. 

I wish I could have but being I need EEE width I couldn't 😢

12 minutes ago, ListNumber14xx said:

List number 14xx.

Currently sitting at 180 Livingston Street for my first pre-employment. Got here around 6:30 this morning and there was already a line. Get here as early as possible! 

Best of luck to you. I’m there Friday. Hope

to hear all about your experience!

38 minutes ago, ListNumber14xx said:

List number 14xx.

Currently sitting at 180 Livingston Street for my first pre-employment. Got here around 6:30 this morning and there was already a line. Get here as early as possible! 

Went yesterday for PE. Also 14xx for train operator. Arrived at 7am, had 75 people in front of me and another 150+ showed up after me. Didnt get out until 7:30pm. When they said its an all day process, they really mean it!