ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, NYKnicksAddict said:

What’s the difference between the 2 divisions? Just cleared medical today finally and put in the 12/17 class. Hoping Coney Island isn’t the only place for training

You’re going to be all over the place! First week is at PS 248 then you get your schedule, you’re gonna be going to every yard weekly, getting familiar with dispatcher offices, towers etc. 7am-3pm on your road days you’ll start at 9am. Congrats and good luck. 

1 hour ago, Imhim said:

You’re going to be all over the place! First week is at PS 248 then you get your schedule, you’re gonna be going to every yard weekly, getting familiar with dispatcher offices, towers etc. 7am-3pm on your road days you’ll start at 9am. Congrats and good luck. 

Road days are 9-5?

13 minutes ago, Jay-Oh said:

Got emailed to go in for my medical on Friday 30-Nov.
List #: 73*
Last (3rd) PE: 8-Nov

Being considered for the 17-Dec class.

Congrats and best of luck. Do you think us List #1000+ dwellers (im 16xx and going for PE Friday)  will have to go for PE 2 and 3 times as well?

I would say that those of you in the upper 1xxx’s would need more than one PE to be honest. Many of us went for our first PE in May and we’ve had to renew after the first 3 months in September, then finally got called back to do a 3rd PE because of the Oct/Nov/Dec classes.

31 minutes ago, Jay-Oh said:

I would say that those of you in the upper 1xxx’s would need more than one PE to be honest. Many of us went for our first PE in May and we’ve had to renew after the first 3 months in September, then finally got called back to do a 3rd PE because of the Oct/Nov/Dec classes.

Idk. Given how the list is moving, i feel the low 1100s might have a shot at a feb class. But clearly not the dec 17 one.

8 minutes ago, TO legacy said:

Hired as a TO Today, one of the best days of my life. Great bunch of guys also hired today. Will be a solid class Dec 17th. 

3 PE’s was frustrating but damn worth it.  In my books already. 

Congrats man I know this means more to you than anybody else here. Best of luck to you. 

13 minutes ago, TO legacy said:

Hired as a TO Today, one of the best days of my life. Great bunch of guys also hired today. Will be a solid class Dec 17th. 

3 PE’s was frustrating but damn worth it.  In my books already. 

Congrats TO!

Here's hoping there are no hang-ups on Friday, we'll hit the books together.

22 minutes ago, acabral136 said:

Yeah but hard as hell to get noticed to be invited,way better odds of landing a T/O job if you pass the test!

3 minutes ago, LIRRMedford said:

Yeah but hard as hell to get noticed to be invited,way better odds of landing a T/O job if you pass the test!

26 minutes ago, acabral136 said:

Yeah. I made to the signals and definitions exam...unfortunately I don’t speak 18th century English 

21 minutes ago, Citypilot said:

List 68* got sworn in today , can anyone tell for the oriention what kind of bag we aloud to take and if someone can post a pic of grey shirt, which will really help

Congrats and good luck! You can bring a backpack for the first week or two of orientation at PS 248. When you get your schedule and start going to the yards you have to have a bag that can be carried by hand, you aren’t allowed to cross tracks with a bag on your shoulders! So either a duffle or a “Kaka” bag, which has a handle on the side and the straps can be zipped up. Also a gray shirt lol, dark, light, doesn’t matter.