ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

28 minutes ago, Future4me said:

My list number is 1305. I doubt they would reach it by the end in January. But if we were selected for the drug test then o would assume they want to get everyone in before February 

Drug tests are good for 90 days . So you can be in the February class or a March class , who knows . They tend to move pretty quickly through numbers because some people are not ready or others get placed on medical hold . I just hope they move through the numbers quickly enough to place me in at least a February class . A supervisor told me the rumor is that they should be holding classes all the way till the summer cause they need about 2000 train operators to hire . The classes get approved as we go so nothing is set on stone but I believe it cause everyday I come to work and you have at least 1 or 2 train operators retiring every other day and stuff like that . And because they called for drug tests numbers as high as 1800s . So they obviously want to use us .

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Future4me said:

My list number is 1305. I doubt they would reach it by the end in January. But if we were selected for the drug test then o would assume they want to get everyone in before February 

No man.. U might end up doing more than 1 p/e unfortunately. That's why I'm anxious to get in by February. My drug test expires february 16th. I really can't wait to find out if there's a february class. 

I am checking my emails religiously even though i know im not in any of the next two classes lml. Just found out i have another child on the way, man am i antsy. I am trying not to call them so early too but sure would like to know when the next classes start. i think i should be in before summer.  

Edited by Nexdup

13 minutes ago, Nexdup said:

I am checking my emails religiously even though i know im not in any of the next two classes lml. Just found out i have another child on the way, man am i antsy. I am trying not to call them so early too but sure would like to know when the next classes start. i think i should be in before summer.  

Congratulations! Same here man, I’m hoping feb/march with list range 115x if they okay additional classes. It would def help with everything going.

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 7:54 PM, Jblack9727 said:

Awww damn. Yea was def 1 of the colder days. I was lookin out for ya boots too thats the funny thing. Thinking if she still here i have no right to complain lol. And i hope your assumptions are correct, wouldnt make any sense to call us if they have no plans of swearing us in until like june/july. Im still showin up early next time, better safe than sorry

Being that our list numbers are in close range, please post when you get any new notices for p/e or medical. I will be sure to do the same..

I am hearing very conflicting statements regarding the drug tests...  Some are saying the drug tests expire 30 days and some are saying 90 days. I am  reading  the p/e paperwork expires in 90 days as well.  Can someone  give me accurate information in regards to overall p/e expirations please????

2 minutes ago, TAI STUNNER said:

I am hearing very conflicting statements regarding the drug tests...  Some are saying the drug tests expire 30 days and some are saying 90 days. I am  reading  the p/e paperwork expires in 90 days as well.  Can someone  give me accurate information in regards to overall p/e expirations please????

The drug tests expire in 90 days, hence why they tell you to look out for an email in 3-90 days. I don’t recall how long it is for the paperwork. 

9 hours ago, MTAHopeful813 said:

Congratulations! Same here man, I’m hoping feb/march with list range 115x if they okay additional classes. It would def help with everything going.

thanks i try to keep busy by reading "the schoolcar experience" forum it helps the time go by 

Edited by Nexdup

32 minutes ago, nipaaaa said:

I got mine from Michelle.Rivera-Vargas@nyct.com 

Class is intense, gotta study every night. F

All facts, last day of class today, start yard posting tomorrow!!! It’s lit good luck to you and everyone else who started recently!!!

11 hours ago, Nexdup said:

Congratulations on the kid, don’t worry about the emails, they will come soon enough.

44 minutes ago, mtaallday said:

on the application they give you there's a sheet asking if you have ever been fired from the jobs you listed. i said no. i was fired though, from a retail job 19 years ago. will this disqualify me? anyone know?

Yes, because now you're lying to the TA. That's a sure way to get fired here. They don't care about you being fired or why. Just answer honestly so you don't jam yourself up later. 

3 hours ago, mtaallday said:

on the application they give you there's a sheet asking if you have ever been fired from the jobs you listed. i said no. i was fired though, from a retail job 19 years ago. will this disqualify me? anyone know?

Tell the truth..they really don't care lol.. y jam yaself up for no reason..

3 hours ago, mtaallday said:

Someone on this same thread said something to the effect of; “DON’T f**kING LIE!” I recall them mentioning that TA doesn’t even care if you were convicted of a crime, just don’t lie about it. I suggest you hope that they don’t find out about it, because if they do, they will pull you from whatever step you’re up to in the process. People have been pulled out of school car because the TA found out they lied about something in their application.

Edited by Jay-Oh

4 hours ago, mtaallday said:

Honestly what’s done is done, 19 years ago is a long time tbh, have you had a steady long term job since then? I would just be honest about everything else from now on, I’m with my boy who’s a t/o now, he said lying to them is bad but they are more worried about the drug test, traffic violations, and criminal history. 

On 12/11/2018 at 8:10 PM, Productions27 said:

Congratulations on the kid, don’t worry about the emails, they will come soon enough.

definitely didn't see this post before thanks, i am definitely trying to stay busy until then lml

Edited by Nexdup