ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

8 minutes ago, 2nice said:

List num 11xx...got the call as well but I'm going to decline so someone else can get pushed up. Expected to start the fdny fire academy in nov. it would be selfish of me to take a position knowing I would leave in 6 months when one of u guys can get your dream job. Good luck to all.

Thank you for that slot, best wishes to you and your family. We will be working for the city of New York. Be safe out there with the FDNY. Never forget 343.

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, MTAHopeful813 said:

The folks who got the letters what’s your list numbers? Highest so far I’ve seen is 111x, anyone above that?

im sitting at 115x getting impatient lol.

I’m at 116x, nothing yet on my end. But I can smell it close by. Please stand awayfrom the platform edge.

Edited by Productions27
Misspelled

55 minutes ago, MTAHopeful813 said:

The folks who got the letters what’s your list numbers? Highest so far I’ve seen is 111x, anyone above that?

im sitting at 115x getting impatient lol.

I got a letter through email, and a phone call.. 112X

53 minutes ago, FutureBOtoTO said:

I got a call and an email to come in on Wednesday 5/15. List number 86* Hopefully what they is true 3rd time is Charm as this is my 3rd time for P/E. Childhood Dream Job becoming a reality.

This is why I say don’t assume us 200 plus folks will be in schoolcar by summer. I’m hopeful but bracing for a possible third P/e before I’m hired. 

8 hours ago, FatboyNYC said:

list numb 98# and just got an email for P/E for may 20th. how come i seen list numbers in the 1000s and they've done there P/E back in november? am i late to the party? 

16xx.....went to first PE back in November

57 minutes ago, Future4me said:

Do you mind sharing the contact number from mta that you received the call from so that I can store it on my contacts. Thanks

And trust and believe they will spam call the hell out of you and leave you a ton of voicemails! Oh and they'll also text you, there's no way you'll miss them unless you decided not to pay your phone bill and had no internet in your house and no mailbox.

Edited by Schecter

43 minutes ago, Future4me said:

Do you mind sharing the contact number from mta that you received the call from so that I can store it on my contacts. Thanks

Don't worry man I was afraid I might miss it but they call, send an email, and the call said they were sending a letter too. U won't miss it. 

4 minutes ago, Harryb said:

Hey guys I’m list number 9xx and I received the email and phone call to come in on May 20th but neither the phone call or email mentioned what time I should report there. Does any one else have this issue?

7am..the letter will have more details but that's always the time.