Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
ren

T/O #7604 Hiring Process

SevenEleven

LIST STATUS UPDATE: 5/22/2019

This list HAS been established as of 9/19/2018. To view your list number, click here and either type your last name in the search box on the top right or type in "7604" to view the entire list, followed by pressing enter.

PAY: $34 to start, raises to $36 after 231st road day after schoolcar.

TRAINING: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified.

HIGHEST LIST # CALLED: For initial P/E: (1800s); For Medical: (800s)

CLASSES SCHEDULED FOR 6/10, 7/21 & 8/19

Message added by SevenEleven

24 minutes ago, Productions27 said:

Any news MarkGuy?

I heard from some others that they heard of an August class as well. But since it was my second time there They kept me away from orientation. So I couldn’t ask Vargas herself about what numbers they’re up to unfortunately.

5 hours ago, JoseL1992 said:

Update 79x got my medical email for Wednesday 

81x and I got my medical email for Thursday. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm 90x...feeling good about July class judging by how it's moving but if i get in the June class that would be a huge bonus! 

I'm actually getting a sleep study done now so it doesn't hold me back later when I get the call. My bmi and neck size will get me put on hold for sleep aepna so I'm jumping ahead of that now. 

6 hours ago, GGTrain said:

Yes I did. Guess it doesn't matter.

Wow! You checked declined and sent it in and they still called you.... Trying to gauge this out. As we all know they send out more invites for PE then is availible for schoolcar to make sure they have more than enough for medical. So besides some that are failing PE, put on medical hold.... There's some that moved onto other things and declined, not deferred and still getting called..... hopefully this means the list will be moving fast.....

Did anyone in the 860s recieve a medical email? Im hoping we get an email next week in the 860s good luck to all that will be going for medical/final processing next week. 

5 hours ago, acabral136 said:

I'm 90x...feeling good about July class judging by how it's moving but if i get in the June class that would be a huge bonus! 

I'm actually getting a sleep study done now so it doesn't hold me back later when I get the call. My bmi and neck size will get me put on hold for sleep aepna so I'm jumping ahead of that now. 

what BMI and neck size is considered to put you on medical hold?

13 minutes ago, train1290 said:

I heard 17 inches and bmi over 25. Not sure but I think it's both because u can be thin and have a wide neck or just muscular. 

On 5/24/2019 at 6:47 PM, FutureBOtoTO said:

Did anyone in the 860s recieve a medical email? Im hoping we get an email next week in the 860s good luck to all that will be going for medical/final processing next week. 

What's your list number and when did you go for pre employment ? 

On 5/24/2019 at 7:52 PM, train1290 said:

My fiance's father said 18 and over he works for the MTA.

• Thumbs Up 1

48 minutes ago, Conductor2015 said:

What's your list number and when did you go for pre employment ? 

I went for P/E on May 15th my list number is low 860's. I already work for NYCT as a B/O. I'm just ready to get out of the that sit and into a cab. I seen some in the 850 range get called for Medical for Thursday and some others what lower numbers get called for Wednesday. I'm hoping to get an email on Tuesday to be invited in on Friday. Wishful thinking and patiently waiting. I know the process very well. 

Good Afternoon, 

I have recently deferred and my list number is in the 1000s. I was hired as a local 3 electrician the week after I took the TO exam. 

What does the avg top pay look like for a TO? Can I realistically expect to break 100k? What does the pension look like?

Thank-you in advance 

Does anybody know if it’s possible to be called earlier if you have a high test score and your list number is in the 1700’s ? 

it doesn't seem as if they are up to the 1700's yet, just going to have to hang tight for a few more class approvals before they get those numbers. im in the 1500's still no calls or correspondences 

12 minutes ago, Nexdup said:

it doesn't seem as if they are up to the 1700's yet, just going to have to hang tight for a few more class approvals before they get those numbers. im in the 1500's still no calls or correspondences 

Dont worry I'm 131X and still haven't gotten anything ever since November.

12 hours ago, Dc12 said:

Does anybody know if it’s possible to be called earlier if you have a high test score and your list number is in the 1700’s ? 

You have to wait regardless if you scored high or not it all depends on your list number they're only up at the 800s so we got a long way to go.

13 minutes ago, Schecter said:

Dont worry I'm 131X and still haven't gotten anything ever since November.

yea me the same, im just chilling until they reach out to me. i realized a long while ago they call when they are ready for you. im not even thinking about the next 3 classes, it'll probably be the end of this year or top to the middle of next year before i get the call. 

4 minutes ago, Nexdup said:

yea me the same, im just chilling until they reach out to me. i realized a long while ago they call when they are ready for you. im not even thinking about the next 3 classes, it'll probably be the end of this year or top to the middle of next year before i get the call. 

Yeah I'm thinking the same most likely by next year we'll get an answer I'm just glad I haven't received multiple PEs to come in when they aren't ready for my list number yet. I heard people receiving 3 or more PEs and haven't gotten called yet.

13 minutes ago, Schecter said:

Yeah I'm thinking the same most likely by next year we'll get an answer I'm just glad I haven't received multiple PEs to come in when they aren't ready for my list number yet. I heard people receiving 3 or more PEs and haven't gotten called yet.

yea i've been keeping an eye on this forum and im glad to see motion