Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
ren

T/O #7604 Hiring Process

SevenEleven

LIST STATUS UPDATE: 9/08/2019

PAY: $34 to start, raises to $36 after 231st road day after schoolcar.

TRAINING: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified.

HIGHEST LIST # CALLED: For initial P/E: (1370s); For Medical: (1200s)

CLASSES SCHEDULED FOR --

Message added by SevenEleven

12 hours ago, FutureBOtoTO said:

Thank you, yes for June 10th class

Awesome.. 

My pe was may 16th, so I'm hoping to get my medical email soon. Even if it isn't for June 10th, I'm happy that I'm almost there. 

REally hoping and starting to suspect August is when they hit the low 1000s-1100s. They’ve been jumping through medical numbers really fast. I

1 hour ago, MarkGuy said:

REally hoping and starting to suspect August is when they hit the low 1000s-1100s. They’ve been jumping through medical numbers really fast. I

I'm hoping for a possible end of the year call for a 2nd PE.   16xx

28 minutes ago, kev2112 said:

I'm hoping for a possible end of the year call for a 2nd PE.   16xx

That’s all we can do, brother.

2 hours ago, MarkGuy said:

That’s all we can do, brother.

116X just taking it day by day, at times I don’t even think about it. It will come guys, just keep doing what you’re doing, stay healthy and when you least expect it, boom, you’ll be in.

13 minutes ago, Productions27 said:

116X just taking it day by day, at times I don’t even think about it. It will come guys, just keep doing what you’re doing, stay healthy and when you least expect it, boom, you’ll be in.

Yeah stay healthy because the medical part is tough a lot of people get put on hold for that, I recently started riding bike an hour a day and my medical and final processing is tomorrow... I hope my neck isnt too fat for them lmao

39 minutes ago, Poconodanno said:

Appointed today for 6/10 start! List number 852

Congrats and welcome to the underground lol.

Any one else received any medical emails today for next week ? It's nice to see we are reaching the 900s very soon.  I'm almost there 

On 5/21/2019 at 11:13 AM, Harryb said:

Sure no problem, 97x  

Harryb what day did you go for PE again ? I'm counting on you to tell us when you get that email for medical and for what class you'll be considered.  Your list number is closest to me ...

15 minutes ago, Conductor2015 said:

Harryb what day did you go for PE again ? I'm counting on you to tell us when you get that email for medical and for what class you'll be considered.  Your list number is closest to me ...

Sure I’ll post here as soon as I get the email but I suspect it may take a little while. I went May 20th. I highly doubt it would be for the June class

13 minutes ago, Harryb said:

Sure I’ll post here as soon as I get the email but I suspect it may take a little while. I went May 20th. I highly doubt it would be for the June class

It's not going to take a while 🙄 if the class Is full then your email will be for July 21 . That's it . But they dont  do that many people per day so chances are June 10 Is still not closed. 

Nice. This could possibly mean they may have more classes even after August. This makes someone like me with list number 109x hopeful for a class very soon.

19 minutes ago, MTAHopeful813 said:

Time to tickle the thread.

115x got called for 2nd PE 6/5. Let’s go!

Nice! Congrats! Both C/R and T/O seem to be moving along. Got my first pre employment for C/R but will be deferring. Waiting for that second P/E for T/O.

Edited by TraxNyC

6 minutes ago, Fredman0220 said:

Nice. This could possibly mean they may have more classes even after August. This makes someone like me with list number 109x hopeful for a class very soon.

You are going to be in class with me . Watch . We are making this July class . 😉

3 minutes ago, Conductor2015 said:

You are going to be in class with me . Watch . We are making this July class . 😉

I hope so man. I believe I definitely have a legit shot for August, that’s the class I prefer anyway lol so fingers crossed 🤞🏾

This has me hyped. 1100s might make July class if they keep up momentum this time around and don’t suddenly stall. 

31 minutes ago, MarkGuy said:

This has me hyped. 1100s might make July class if they keep up momentum this time around and don’t suddenly stall. 

116x, I got a letter in the mail, I have to go pick it up at the post office, but it’s from transit. I’ll give you guys the update once I have more info.

5 minutes ago, FutureBOtoTO said:

Just left 180 and I start June 10th. See all my fellow classmates that got hired for that date as well. 

Congrats man. List number?

Just got my medical email. I have to go in June 5th. I'm being considered for the June 10th class. 

I'm number 90x.

Holy shit it's really happening... 

• Thumbs Up 1

Congrats everyone. Future, Did they by any chance mention how many more spots they have open for the June class?

Edited by Harryb

4 minutes ago, Harryb said:

Congrats everyone. Future, Did they by any chance mention how many more spots they have open for the June class?

Harry you better be refreshing that email page every 5 min lol you're next . I'm counting on your post 😆😆 they are officially in the 900s. Come on refresh that email .

19 minutes ago, Conductor2015 said:

Harry you better be refreshing that email page every 5 min lol you're next . I'm counting on your post 😆😆 they are officially in the 900s. Come on refresh that email .

Lol best believe I am. My wife is starting to get mad because of how often I check my email 😂😂