ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

2 minutes ago, Mtachangeslives said:

Email for medical was send out . I got my email for Thursday for medical 

Do you mind if  you post your list #? It would give an idea of where we are at.

Edited by Jericho
Grammar

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Harlem said:

You guys think they’ll get past 1200 for the August class?

That's hard to say. It all depends on people deferring or failing or getting put on medical hold. Really wouldn't have a clear idea. 

2 hours ago, fromupstomta said:

Medical hold for previous failed drug test in 2012.  Passed this time around but still want me to go to Outpatient?  Any ideas around this?

Consider the cost/benefit of doing the outpatient thing and still being told no. There’s a thread on here from a guy who failed the drug test for the LIRR. Sounds like they made him jump through the outpatient hoops and still told him no. I suspect a single failed drug test opens up a can of liability issues for them. Still, I hope for your sake, they’re willing to give second chances. 

On 7/2/2019 at 10:16 AM, MarkGuy said:

I just got confirmation Aug class is on the 19; they should start calling for that I think next week, but not entirely sure. Still at 1067 for meds, which is under 50 spots to my number. 

hey man, can you send me that phone number again? I never got to save it. 

For those already in school car, 

About how far in does the training schedule start switching to afternoons and overnights? 

Just wondering if there is a chance I'll be doing a different tour by September. Really hoping I can be there for my kids first day of school. Wife is a teacher so she won't be able to take her and it would be nice for her if at least one of her parents is there with her. 

Edited by acabral136

32 minutes ago, acabral136 said:

For those already in school car, 

About how far in does the training schedule start switching to afternoons and overnights? 

Just wondering if there is a chance I'll be doing a different tour by September. Really hoping I can be there for my kids first day of school. Wife is a teacher so she won't be able to take her and it would be nice for her if at least one of her parents is there with her. 

From my schedule we didn't switch from the 7-3 (9-5 road days) until the 2 1/2 month mark. Yours might be different, you have to wait until they assign you your Division then the classes get split up. 

3 minutes ago, Imhim said:

From my schedule we didn't switch from the 7-3 (9-5 road days) until the 2 1/2 month mark. Yours might be different, you have to wait until they assign you your Division then the classes get split up. 

I see.. What division are you in? 

Not sure what’s really going on but a friend of mine stated he just called Livingston and they stated they were only up to list number 1069 for medicals and he’s 107x and still haven’t received anything. Weird to see some folks in the 108x’s receive a email for medical and supposedly up to 1092 as per Ms Vargas just this morning and he’s before them and still yet to receive anything.

3 minutes ago, Fredman0220 said:

Not sure what’s really going on but a friend of mine stated he just called Livingston and they stated they were only up to list number 1069 for medicals and he’s 107x and still haven’t received anything. Weird to see some folks in the 108x’s receive a email for medical and supposedly up to 1092 as per Ms Vargas just this morning and he’s before them and still yet to receive anything.

180 is very disorganized. Who told your friend that they were only up to 1069? That has to be wrong 

5 hours ago, acabral136 said:

I see.. What division are you in? 

I’m in the B division and that’s how it was for us. When you start yard posting and then yx, you work all tours (midnights, am’s and pm’s.)

15 minutes ago, Djx said:

I’m in the B division and that’s how it was for us. When you start yard posting and then yx, you work all tours (midnights, am’s and pm’s.)

I'm hoping for the A division so maybe it'll be a little sooner. I'm just hoping I'm doing overnights or PMs that week by some stroke of luck lol. If not it's whatever but it would be awesome to be there for her first day.