ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Mtachangeslives said:

Got sworn in today 108x so good luck to everybody it wasnt alot of us today maybe 5 or 6 for train and some conductor. The class just start so it not full so ya chances are coming to get in.

But if there's few people there (which follows a pattern in recent weeks) it seems they're officially slowing down somewhat. Which I understood when they did that when the July class was nearing completion. But this one isn't even close to being at that point. @Fredman0220 with his 1090s should've gotten his medical--by now, or at least tomorrow.

15 hours ago, acabral136 said:

I see.. What division are you in? 

I’m in B division, if you’re able to pick A it might be different being that school car is shorter in the A division. You might post sooner than we did in the B division. Not sure you gotta ask someone from that division. 

9 hours ago, MarkGuy said:

But if there's few people there (which follows a pattern in recent weeks) it seems they're officially slowing down somewhat. Which I understood when they did that when the July class was nearing completion. But this one isn't even close to being at that point. @Fredman0220 with his 1090s should've gotten his medical--by now, or at least tomorrow.

You could be right but u gotta to remember july class didn't even start yet and it still a month before August class start. I dont think they want to full it up this fast. Caz when I saw the interview they was shocked the class was a month away . Usually you dont get all this time before. It should put back up once the july class begin.

About 2000 operators have resigned lately. Unless the seniority list number was not updated since I was hired in nov 2018, that's a lot of vacant spots to fill. I hear they update the numbers every 5 years, if that's the case then disregard this post.

Edited by nipaaaa

19 minutes ago, Fredman0220 said:

Received my medical email this morning. Have to report this Monday, being considered for August 19th class. List #109x

Nice! So the guy who said they're in the 1060s had no clue what's going on. Congrats.

1 hour ago, nipaaaa said:

About 2000 operators have resigned lately. Unless the seniority list number was not updated since I was hired in nov 2018, that's a lot of vacant spots to fill. I hear they update the numbers every 5 years, if that's the case then disregard this post.

You might be right a lot of us had our seniority numbers go from 5k to 3k fast, lol prolly be able to pick in Nov.

1 hour ago, Fredman0220 said:

Received my medical email this morning. Have to report this Monday, being considered for August 19th class. List #109x

I may just be seeing you in that class; medical email just came an hr ago. List no 111x.

2 minutes ago, Mtahopeful121986 said:

I have not been able to get any info. Can u guys help me out please l. Did my second pre employment in may. List number 112x have they started medicals for numbers in this range? 

Didnt you read the post on top of yours. someone with list number 111× just got email for medical today . You'll be next very soon .

On 7/12/2019 at 10:30 AM, nipaaaa said:

Retirements, Promotions to TD.  The TSS list is about to be established soon.  Expect the file numbers to get better

On 7/12/2019 at 10:30 AM, nipaaaa said:

The latter is correct, the file numbers are updated every 5 years.

6 hours ago, Mikeyanthony23 said:

What is the TSS list? And what are the file numbers? 

File number is seniority number.  There was a TSS test given early last year.  The list is expected to be established soon, possibly this year.

1 hour ago, Jericho said:

Ok, just got the email to do medical next Monday, July 22nd for the August 19th class. List #114X. Things has become real for me.

Congrats. Thanks for the update. I'm 118*. I'd really like to get into that August class with you.

5 minutes ago, MTAHopeful813 said:

115x nothing yet, hoping this week I’ll get the golden ticket.

Most likely next week, the rate looks like 30 ppl per week, so im guessing highest this week would be 1140s, then next week 1170s. Im right near ur number.

Yeah man, I definitely did. Didnt have any luck getting through to her. I'll try her again...On another note, there was a gentleman that posted to this forum not so long ago. I've forgotten the name, but he explained; he noticed that his number was being skipped and that Vargas told him to expect a letter in the mail....Does anyone remember or has anyone heard anything further in his case?