Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
ren

T/O #7604 Hiring Process

SevenEleven

LIST STATUS UPDATE: 9/08/2019

This list HAS been established as of 9/19/2018. To view your list number, click here and either type your last name in the search box on the top right or type in "7604" to view the entire list, followed by pressing enter.

PAY: $34 to start, raises to $36 after 231st road day after schoolcar.

TRAINING: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified.

HIGHEST LIST # CALLED: For initial P/E: (1370s); For Medical: (1200s)

CLASSES SCHEDULED FOR --

Message added by SevenEleven

3 minutes ago, Mel20 said:

I was reading some of the other titles. I saw that some people received a survey via email about T/O. Has anyone received this survey? I have not received anything as of yet. 

List #18XX

Yeah i received an email and an automated call as well

On 5/25/2020 at 12:15 AM, MarkGuy said:

Def. I'm dealing with the rdos. Just odd that some people get their wishlists granted straight out of school car. I personally know a few who did. But others don't. Guess it's luck of the draw.

Did you get AMs yet? Cause somebody at the crew office noticed this discrepancy and my whole class just got changed to PMs😄😄

17 minutes ago, Mel20 said:

I was reading some of the other titles. I saw that some people received a survey via email about T/O. Has anyone received this survey? I have not received anything as of yet. 

List #18XX

I overheard a couple of schoolcar TSS last week say that they are starting to analyze ways to start classes again while staying safe. So maybe they are hoping to start a few as soon as this thing comes down to a manageable level. 

5 minutes ago, beanz said:

I overheard a couple of schoolcar TSS last week say that they are starting to analyze ways to start classes again while staying safe. So maybe they are hoping to start a few as soon as this thing comes down to a manageable level. 

Yeah I heard the same exact thing from a school car TSS who was at Pelham Bay last week. He said there's definitely going to be more classes sometime soon, how soon no clue probably before the end of this year or the beginning of next year probably. Sadly we lost a lot of people due to COVID 19 that we need more employees 😞 

3 hours ago, beanz said:

Did you get AMs yet? Cause somebody at the crew office noticed this discrepancy and my whole class just got changed to PMs😄😄

Hell no bro. Y'all got lucky it sounds.

3 hours ago, MarkGuy said:

Hell no bro. Y'all got lucky it sounds.

Some of us got lucky when we came out and got AMs, but they just switched most of us to PMs this week. All but one of us is on PMs now.

Hope everybody is well. Called DCAS for my weekly check in to make sure Im still on the list. Today the only difference was the automated message referred to it as the "primary" list. Anyone knows what this means?  Many thanks. 16xx