ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what number list number has gotten emails? I never received an email canvassing asking if I was still interested as some of you have.  

what does it mean that 1947 have been certified if it’s true that so many of us are now on outstanding certification?  Are they expecting a lot of people not to take the position or not have a license?.  Just curious what all this means because when you call the exams unit they are closed and when you speak to DCAS they say they don’t know because they didn’t administer the test    List 4xxx

14 hours ago, Mtahopeful121986 said:

I think that with all of us being called for certification, the people who have a actual chance of getting hired At the moment are the ones who received the email a few weeks back regarding their interest in The position. 

Right but do we know how many people got those emails?  I heard a rumor that the amount that left died or retired is in the few hundreds, so obviously they are going to have to exhaust some of this list now .  

Also, what do you mean “all of us were called for certification”?

On 7/5/2020 at 2:46 PM, STtoMTA said:

Okay , thank you NYYankee...but I’m list number 4xxx.  As of the 28th, I was not on one.  I just checked today and I’m now on an outstanding certification as of the update today...so....I guess a lot is going to be going on soon?

How can I check again if I’m certified or have a outstanding certification again? 

32 minutes ago, Mrhands0me said:

How can I check again if I’m certified or have a outstanding certification again? 

Call DCAS at (212)669-1357 press number 2 then enter your social and then exam number and then when prompted press number 1 for detailed information on the exam.

Just a heads up everyone. I checked my mail today with informed delivery. And I have a letter from the MTA. Not sure what it is but thought I would post.  My list number for train operator is 18xx also have a 1xx track worker list number, so I’m not sure what it could be for. check your mail today! And share what you get. 

54 minutes ago, STtoMTA said:

Do you know when your report is for Livingston ????Share what’s up!!! 

I’m not sure what the letter is. I haven’t physically received it yet. I only saw it online that I am receiving  a letter from the MTA today. I don’t know what it is. It could be pre employement  letter that’s why I said check your mail boxes today. 

4 hours ago, Kidbx175 said:

I’m not sure what the letter is. I haven’t physically received it yet. I only saw it online that I am receiving  a letter from the MTA today. I don’t know what it is. It could be pre employement  letter that’s why I said check your mail boxes today. 

USPS WILL BE DELAYED CUZ RAINING DAY LOL

5 hours ago, Kidbx175 said:

Just a heads up everyone. I checked my mail today with informed delivery. And I have a letter from the MTA. Not sure what it is but thought I would post.  My list number for train operator is 18xx also have a 1xx track worker list number, so I’m not sure what it could be for. check your mail today! And share what you get. 

That's weird I havent gotten anything and I'm 131X probably for track worker?

Just now, STtoMTA said:

We don’t know, maybe those of you that got p/e done already will be getting called after they process more ? 

Last P/E I got was for June 10th of last year when I was already sworn in as conductor, I signed the bottom of the paper and went through with conductor. 

2 minutes ago, STtoMTA said:

Wouldn’t that mean you deferred T/O?

I guess if that what happens when you sign the bottom of it. But got an email last month or whenever asking if I was still interested and I'm currently on a primary list and on an outstanding certification currently.