ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, nipaaaa said:

online canvassing seems to be a new process because of the pandemic so I doubt any of us would have any idea if you need your license for it

You have to submit a Copy along  with all the other documents required.

2 hours ago, Mtahopeful121986 said:

12xx

Okay so then we are moving forwards, though they said the last is 1228 to be appointed. 

5 hours ago, Brytstar said:

You have to submit a Copy along  with all the other documents required.

okay so if Livingston is closed how can we confirm our info is correct to make sure we are up to par with these guys address or email wise

57 minutes ago, STtoMTA said:

okay so if Livingston is closed how can we confirm our info is correct to make sure we are up to par with these guys address or email wise

To my knowledge, 180 Livingston Street did re-open this past Monday, July 27th. Even if you look at this post, someone was able to take a drug test yesterday (July 28th) for the Bus Operator position. Therefore, I would give them a phone call (347-643-8229/8230/8231/3232) and take it from there. Just note that the employees of the HR Department "don't work too hard" on a regular basis.

Edited by +Young+
Editing...

13 minutes ago, +Young+ said:

To my knowledge, 180 Livingston Street did re-open this past Monday, July 27th. Even if you look at this post, someone was able to take a drug test yesterday (July 28th) for the Bus Operator position. Therefore, I would give them a phone call (347-643-8229/8230/8231/3232) and take it from there. Just note that the employees of the HR Department "don't work too hard" on a regular basis.

Thanks young, didn’t know they reopened.  Have to make sure everything’s up to date.  I’ll give them a shout.

12 minutes ago, Schecter said:

Got an email as well yesterday night list number 13XX

again so we definitely have forward motion.  

I’m list number 149x but didn’t receive an email yet. At least things are moving forward. I feel like though, with my list number, the number of vacancies and the average number of people that defer I may just get I n a class or just miss out. If I do get called it would be my third pre-employment and most people after their third one get in one of the classes but with with COVID I feel like I would have to do a fourth in like another 6 months if I just miss out. Time will tell I guess. Best of luck to all. Keep us posted. 

Just received another email saying that I have to give my documents in by July 31st the 1st email I got said august 5th, there's no way ill have everything by July 31st.... idk who to call to confirm which date is correct i called the first number that @+Young+ gave which is 347-643-8229 and they legit picked up the phone and hung up...

6 hours ago, Schecter said:

Just received another email saying that I have to give my documents in by July 31st the 1st email I got said august 5th, there's no way ill have everything by July 31st.... idk who to call to confirm which date is correct i called the first number that @+Young+ gave which is 347-643-8229 and they legit picked up the phone and hung up...

I called today and the woman verified the the documents must be submitted by 7/31/20

6 hours ago, LIRRMedford said:

I would get it done fast. Call out some days get what you need. If they are cutting time then they need more operators. RDO's were shifted around last week for XX cause they do need a little more overall coverage.

From what I’m hearing there have been so many retirements system wide and deaths and whatnot because of whatever is going on....so The few ppl I’ve talked to on the inside are saying there are going to need a lot too.  Plus shifts in XX always mean something is up 

21 hours ago, +Young+ said:

You're welcome.

Hey young,  so I called 180 and got ahold of someone for 7604, told her I wanted to confirm my address and email on file.  So....this makes no sense but she told me she CANT clarify that, because it might be different in the DCAS system, and I’d have to contact them...but when I cal DCAS they say I have to talk to mta because they administered the test....so 🤔🤔

1 hour ago, STtoMTA said:

Oh man, not enjoying that?

Not at all..I'm adjusting though. It's not so bad as long as they give me late PMs so I can see my daughter during the day. It's those 12pm 1pm jobs that are wack as hell.