ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can tell you all those hoping to get hired as T/O and C/R they are needed. They are short staffed (due to retirements and many who haven't returned back to work because of Covid) and don't have enough road crews. As of right now I have no problem getting an RDO or late clear.  Once this pandemic settles and is under control I truly feel they will go on a hiring blitz like they did when I was called a few years ago.

On 8/4/2020 at 12:47 PM, STtoMTA said:

Also, if this is really from recently (which it must be because of the masks, we have deff got something already going on 

that's probably one of the 2019 summer classes (june,july,or august) that got stuck in limbo and couldn't go road posting because of the pandemic. They got stuck working in yards and in stations for like 3 months I believe

On 8/4/2020 at 12:47 PM, STtoMTA said:

Also, if this is really from recently (which it must be because of the masks, we have deff got something already going on 

The August class had to go back to schoolcar for a two day "enhancement training". We just reviewed bulletins and had a road op day.

Most of the August class are on the road now.

2 minutes ago, Jericho said:

The August class had to go back to schoolcar for a two day "enhancement training". We just reviewed bulletins and had a road op day.

Most of the August class are on the road now.

oh, are they now? Last I heard they were struggling to road post cuz no one wanted to take students

8 minutes ago, nipaaaa said:

oh, are they now? Last I heard they were struggling to road post cuz no one wanted to take students

Many of us have been out since late May by road posting with schoolcar TSS. The rest that came later posted with train operators.

20 hours ago, elantra06 said:

I can tell you all those hoping to get hired as T/O and C/R they are needed. They are short staffed (due to retirements and many who haven't returned back to work because of Covid) and don't have enough road crews. As of right now I have no problem getting an RDO or late clear.  Once this pandemic settles and is under control I truly feel they will go on a hiring blitz like they did when I was called a few years ago.

Hope so....16xx....waiting

1 minute ago, Brytstar said:

I received the email, responded but haven’t heard anything back. I’m 13xx; anyone get a call or response after submitting the necessary documents?

Nope I sent all my stuff in last week Thursday and nothing yet either 

Edited by Schecter

5 hours ago, Brytstar said:

I received the email, responded but haven’t heard anything back. I’m 13xx; anyone get a call or response after submitting the necessary documents?

I just got a text and a call for pre employment on Tuesday. Be alert folks the calls are coming ! List number 7**

8 minutes ago, BxJay120 said:

I just got a text and a call for pre employment on Tuesday. Be alert folks the calls are coming ! List number 7**

I’m currently waiting on the email but they called me twice and left a voicemail and sent a text advising to expect an email with instructions . They advised me to come in on Tuesday the 11th at 10:30am

1 hour ago, Chazwell90 said:

Has anyone who got the call today recieved the email with instructions yet.  I recieved the call to come in Wednesday the 12th at 8am but haven't gotten the email with instructions.  My list number is 12xx

I got my email about an hour later. The email basically says what to bring with you that day. 

Hello I’m list number 14xx, I really wanna know if there is hope to get called. I took the drug test last year, it’s been more than I year and I don’t mind taking it again. I was never called or even sent a letter to know what happened. Is there hope to get into school car this year?

Edited by JoeBro0993

7 hours ago, JoeBro0993 said:

Hello I’m list number 14xx, I really wanna know if there is hope to get called. I took the drug test last year, it’s been more than I year and I don’t mind taking it again. I was never called or even sent a letter to know what happened. Is there hope to get into school car this year?

So you actually did your drug test?  That means they weee further on the list than the 13s

at the rate this is going you and kev2112 should be getting your calls soon