ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Nishenstein said:

Thank you! And 🎉Congratulations!!!!! Hopefully we’ll be right behind you! 

Thanks! You all should be right behind us . Oh and did you hear that that disgraced TSS is being demoted for 6 months to TO? People posting about him having to post so do you all who work in RTO already think he’s probably someone holding a spot in one of these classes ? 

5 hours ago, BxJay120 said:

Thanks! You all should be right behind us . Oh and did you hear that that disgraced TSS is being demoted for 6 months to TO? People posting about him having to post so do you all who work in RTO already think he’s probably someone holding a spot in one of these classes ? 

He was a Line superintendent I think 6 months as a T/O and he's back to where he was...

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

He was a Line superintendent I think 6 months as a T/O and he's back to where he was...

Yeah but would that make it to where he’s back in school car ? Because people were talking about posting up and people not wanting to post with him because of his history 

I was just told that there is a class in October so for those of you who got called and then told not to come you should be part of that next group. And for anyone starting on the 21st all will be going to A division. I don’t know how true it is but this is what I was told. 

14 hours ago, BxJay120 said:

I was just told that there is a class in October so for those of you who got called and then told not to come you should be part of that next group. And for anyone starting on the 21st all will be going to A division. I don’t know how true it is but this is what I was told. 

Is a division the numbers or letters I forgot lol

46 minutes ago, Djf22 said:

Is a division the numbers or letters I forgot lol

A division is the numbered trains.  

Does anyone know if we were given the choice which division is better to work for and why?  I see alot of people happy for A but can't remember why, other than its a newer system. 

16 hours ago, BxJay120 said:

So does that mean the next class will be all b division 

1 hour ago, Chazwell90 said:

A division is the numbered trains.  

Does anyone know if we were given the choice which division is better to work for and why?  I see alot of people happy for A but can't remember why, other than its a newer system. 

A division -

pros: less equipment to learn, less lines and lineups to learn, if u live uptown or in the bronx u wont be traveling to brooklyn so much.

cons: smaller stations means more station overruns, less time between trains, ATS means you are watched more closely

B division -

pros: schoolcar is longer so when u are out on your own, your probation is almost over and unless u go crazy with incidents u are more likely to finish probation, stations are a lot longer so it's harder to overrun although because of the different car lengths u will have some improper station stops (stopping at the 10 car marker with a 8 car train), if u live in brooklyn or queens u will travel less to the bronx

cons: more equipment to learn, more lineups and more chance to take wrong lineups because of that, there is a shit ton of terminals and yards so u will be all over the place when u xx.

Personally I live in the bronx near the 1 and 4 lines. For the most part I havrnt seen Brooklyn much thank god. Only utica/new lots a couple of times and flatbush like once maybe. So if u uptown, A division is it for you.

On 8/29/2020 at 1:27 PM, BxJay120 said:

Yeah but would that make it to where he’s back in school car ? Because people were talking about posting up and people not wanting to post with him because of his history 

They wont get the chance anyway..

"Time Served" means he already got his "demotion"...

It was basically stuff he said five six years ago anyway that got him in trouble.

On 9/2/2020 at 3:41 PM, Chazwell90 said:

Does anyone know the last number put into the sept. 21st class.  Also are we remotely sure about an October class?

I was told this by someone who just took their final. That we were all being drafted to A div and that a class was scheduled for October 

12 hours ago, BxJay120 said:

Did anyone here who got into the Sept 21 class get an email today saying that day one was going to be virtual on zoom and day two would be at 248? 

Hey BxJay,

Not answering your question, but What did you put for (MAC) - Medical Assestment Center?

Did you select MTA Headquarters?

I received email to fill out safety link.

Thanks in Advance.

20 hours ago, Strong Finish said:

Hey BxJay,

Not answering your question, but What did you put for (MAC) - Medical Assestment Center?

Did you select MTA Headquarters?

I received email to fill out safety link.

Thanks in Advance.

Hey. That means more of you are being called . That’s great. I had put mta headquarters at first but the instructions advised to put Mac 1

On 9/2/2020 at 10:46 AM, beanz said:

A division -

pros: less equipment to learn, less lines and lineups to learn, if u live uptown or in the bronx u wont be traveling to brooklyn so much.

cons: smaller stations means more station overruns, less time between trains, ATS means you are watched more closely

B division -

pros: schoolcar is longer so when u are out on your own, your probation is almost over and unless u go crazy with incidents u are more likely to finish probation, stations are a lot longer so it's harder to overrun although because of the different car lengths u will have some improper station stops (stopping at the 10 car marker with a 8 car train), if u live in brooklyn or queens u will travel less to the bronx

cons: more equipment to learn, more lineups and more chance to take wrong lineups because of that, there is a shit ton of terminals and yards so u will be all over the place when u xx.

Personally I live in the bronx near the 1 and 4 lines. For the most part I havrnt seen Brooklyn much thank god. Only utica/new lots a couple of times and flatbush like once maybe. So if u uptown, A division is it for you.

A division con: no enablers on 62