ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

12 hours ago, +Young+ said:

As a friendly reminder, if you can make an effort to hide the last digit or two of your list number for identity purposes, it would be appreciated. As an example, since there are approximately 11,200 people on this list, if your list number is 13,503, you can disclose your list number as 13,5** or 13,5XX or simply "in the 13,500's."

Click here for the Civil Service List (Active) webpage and click here for the Civil Service List Certification webpage. The second URL link is the one you are looking for.

Happy Holidays!!

What does the certification number do in terms of what does it mean?

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, STtoMTA said:

Please keep us updated and let us know what method they are using to contact us as well!  The last class of people that got m to have forgotten our us LOL

Yeah I got far as the drug test and the day before final processing they said to not come in and that people differed have came back. 

17 hours ago, Schecter said:

Yeah I got far as the drug test and the day before final processing they said to not come in and that people differed have came back. 

You’re deff gonna get it this time.....I heard a lot of people are declining the position or they’ve moved and that there is a big outflux of operators as of the new year, so I think there’s going to be a big bump on this list this time

let us know when you hear from them 

Edited by STtoMTA

10 minutes ago, Nexdup said:

Seasons greetings and happy holidays all. Anybody else call dcas and cannot get any info on last hired? Did anyone get their canvas letter yet? 15xx

It just says thank you for calling DCAS and then goes thru employment opportunities and then hangs up.....-__________-

1 minute ago, STtoMTA said:

It just says thank you for calling DCAS and then goes thru employment opportunities and then hangs up.....-__________-

The last canvas letter i got back was back in August of this year was by email, when they ask fill out the employment history etc etc etc, im still waiting for another email to see what's going on so I can finally move from the middle to the front, if they're sending out emails or letters it would probably be after the new year

Can anyone find out what number they’re calling up to? The last update on here was 1370 for initial p/e.  1228 hired.  When you call DCAS we get nothing just “thank you for calling DCAS, and then they hang up.  There’s no more of the “you are currently on an outstanding certification “ or any of that .

On 12/30/2020 at 3:55 PM, Brytstar said:

Last time I was supposed to report for medical and then they emailed me no to come in because they had filled all the vacancies. I was so close, but I’m not holding my breath. 137x, and I have not received any emails for employment. Let’s see

Brytstar, you were going for medical so they had to have canvassed a lot more than that.  They’re usually ahead with people that get pre employment as opposed to those called for medical.  There’s a gap.

2 hours ago, Embalmman said:

The DCAS phone line has been frustrating me as well.  Lol. I’ve called it dozens of times since they certified for 200 open positions. Anyone who gets information from Livingston, please post

Right but it tells you “thank you for calling DCAS , says stuff about future employment , blah blah.   

it used to say “your list number is xxxx, you’re currently on an outstanding certification, or not “. 

I don’t understand!