ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Nishenstein said:

I’m 133X did you submit the documents on time? And as a pdf? If so they should be reaching out soon. Another thing, the email was in my spam folder so check in there. 

Yeah same thing with me instead of being in my primary inbox it was thrown into my important inbox instead damn Gmail....

2 hours ago, Pete said:

I did nothing I’m in the upper 133x made they can only take a certain number a day 

It could be because of covid because before covid they would have tons of people doing the pre employment and the drug test the same day.  Just be on the lookout for that email!!!

I'm here for 8:15 drug test checked temperature at the 5th floor and went to the front desk and was told to sit down to wait to be called, got called they checked my paperwork to make sure everything was good if not you fill it out there if you missed something by accident, they ask if you have any tickets or moving violations. Next is the drug test, they give you a paper you have to get stamped in the drug test room stick the paper all the way in the stamp machine is iffy like it was when I was hired for conductor back in 2019, you then put it into the slot and wait for your named to be called i was told to wait in the big waiting room because the room was full to capacity per covid guidelines, they call your name and then you sit in the drug test room and then they call your name and check your temperature before entering the testing place room. Once done you check in back with the front desk and tell them you're done they to me that they will either call us or email us if everything comes back good as in negative. That was all for today...

42 minutes ago, Schecter said:

I'm here for 8:15 drug test checked temperature at the 5th floor and went to the front desk and was told to sit down to wait to be called, got called they checked my paperwork to make sure everything was good if not you fill it out there if you missed something by accident, they ask if you have any tickets or moving violations. Next is the drug test, they give you a paper you have to get stamped in the drug test room stick the paper all the way in the stamp machine is iffy like it was when I was hired for conductor back in 2019, you then put it into the slot and wait for your named to be called i was told to wait in the big waiting room because the room was full to capacity per covid guidelines, they call your name and then you sit in the drug test room and then they call your name and check your temperature before entering the testing place room. Once done you check in back with the front desk and tell them you're done they to me that they will either call us or email us if everything comes back good as in negative. That was all for today...

Were you there all day? That’s how it was before COVID and it was annoying.

28 minutes ago, Blicky said:

Were you there all day? That’s how it was before COVID and it was annoying.

Nope got there around 8am is and left around 1030ish, yeah it was before covid they make you wait all day just to go to the bathroom in a cup I remember those days 😭

20 minutes ago, Schecter said:

Nope got there around 8am is and left around 1030ish, yeah it was before covid they make you wait all day just to go to the bathroom in a cup I remember those days 😭

Thank god lol. Might be the only good thing to come from this COVID stuff.

2 hours ago, Schecter said:

Thank you!!!!! Very helpful!