Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
ren

T/O #7604 Hiring Process

SevenEleven

LIST STATUS UPDATE: 9/08/2019

PAY: $34 to start, raises to $36 after 231st road day after schoolcar.

TRAINING: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified.

HIGHEST LIST # CALLED: For initial P/E: (1370s); For Medical: (1200s)

CLASSES SCHEDULED FOR --

Message added by SevenEleven

5 hours ago, Schecter said:

Just got the email today at 1:45pm to come in Thursday 

Also when did you email the canvass letter!? I emailed mine on the 11th. 

3 hours ago, Nishenstein said:

Okay. They’re getting closer to me🤣. good luck today!!! 

I'm going tomorrow not today 

12 hours ago, Nishenstein said:

Also when did you email the canvass letter!? I emailed mine on the 11th. 

I sent mine on the 10th

3 hours ago, Pete said:

133x I got nothing 

I’m 133X did you submit the documents on time? And as a pdf? If so they should be reaching out soon. Another thing, the email was in my spam folder so check in there. 

6 minutes ago, Nishenstein said:

I’m 133X did you submit the documents on time? And as a pdf? If so they should be reaching out soon. Another thing, the email was in my spam folder so check in there. 

Yeah same thing with me instead of being in my primary inbox it was thrown into my important inbox instead damn Gmail....

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Sent back on the 11

Check all your inboxes in your email double and triple check

2 hours ago, Pete said:

I did nothing I’m in the upper 133x made they can only take a certain number a day 

It could be because of covid because before covid they would have tons of people doing the pre employment and the drug test the same day.  Just be on the lookout for that email!!!

I'm here for 8:15 drug test checked temperature at the 5th floor and went to the front desk and was told to sit down to wait to be called, got called they checked my paperwork to make sure everything was good if not you fill it out there if you missed something by accident, they ask if you have any tickets or moving violations. Next is the drug test, they give you a paper you have to get stamped in the drug test room stick the paper all the way in the stamp machine is iffy like it was when I was hired for conductor back in 2019, you then put it into the slot and wait for your named to be called i was told to wait in the big waiting room because the room was full to capacity per covid guidelines, they call your name and then you sit in the drug test room and then they call your name and check your temperature before entering the testing place room. Once done you check in back with the front desk and tell them you're done they to me that they will either call us or email us if everything comes back good as in negative. That was all for today...

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Schecter said:

I'm here for 8:15 drug test checked temperature at the 5th floor and went to the front desk and was told to sit down to wait to be called, got called they checked my paperwork to make sure everything was good if not you fill it out there if you missed something by accident, they ask if you have any tickets or moving violations. Next is the drug test, they give you a paper you have to get stamped in the drug test room stick the paper all the way in the stamp machine is iffy like it was when I was hired for conductor back in 2019, you then put it into the slot and wait for your named to be called i was told to wait in the big waiting room because the room was full to capacity per covid guidelines, they call your name and then you sit in the drug test room and then they call your name and check your temperature before entering the testing place room. Once done you check in back with the front desk and tell them you're done they to me that they will either call us or email us if everything comes back good as in negative. That was all for today...

Were you there all day? That’s how it was before COVID and it was annoying.

28 minutes ago, Blicky said:

Nope got there around 8am is and left around 1030ish, yeah it was before covid they make you wait all day just to go to the bathroom in a cup I remember those days 😭

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Embalmman said:

So, no information about future classes, or how many they intend to appoint?

Nope nothing at all, when I go back there for the medical imma try asking again. For all of us again

20 minutes ago, Schecter said:

Nope got there around 8am is and left around 1030ish, yeah it was before covid they make you wait all day just to go to the bathroom in a cup I remember those days 😭

Thank god lol. Might be the only good thing to come from this COVID stuff.

1 hour ago, Blicky said:

When I went back in July, it was fast. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Schecter said:

Thank you!!!!! Very helpful!