ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

1 minute ago, beanz said:

Well I was put on medical hold last time for sleep apnea and since I lost my health insurance I won't be able to preemptively go to a doc to sort that out before I get called. That's the only reason I say a little while before I start. Would love to start next month so I'm gonna start getting my stuff together but if they hold me back for that it could be a little wait.

Well, happy for you for sure, hope to see you soon LOL 

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, beanz said:

At that point I had 2 months and a half out on my own and I didn't wanna make a big stink about it so I just said eff it let me not argue. My first car was literally empty and as per rcc I keyed open the first 5 cars and they were all empty. Calling it in was unnecessary but like I said I can't be mad at the guy. 

Must've been some new jack or someone on their last leg, cause someone with their papers in their back pocket or someone else with real time and a decent record would probably not have given an eff. 

I had a situation recently where I overran the board by 15 feet but still platformed. C/R was nervous and I called it in--when I should've told him to check it himself instead. RCC didn't really seem to care much though. Wanted a call at the terminal, but never even answered.

1 hour ago, STtoMTA said:

@Brytstar or @nishenstein what about you guys

I haven’t heard a peep yet. Emailed them to see if they received my documents but haven’t heard anything. Unfortunately I don’t have the opportunity to call during my working hours, I work in a hospital and it’s crazy busy for me.

Just now, Brytstar said:

I haven’t heard a peep yet. Emailed them to see if they received my documents but haven’t heard anything. Unfortunately I don’t have the opportunity to call during my working hours, I work in a hospital and it’s crazy busy for me.

So confused 

4 minutes ago, STtoMTA said:

So confused 

I sent my pre employment papers through email. They haven’t contacted me since. I emailed them back didn’t get a response. Called mrs Vargas no answer. I currently work in a hospital right now and it’s been busy so I have limited time to be on phone to call them and find out.

1 minute ago, Brytstar said:

I sent my pre employment papers through email. They haven’t contacted me since. I emailed them back didn’t get a response. Called mrs Vargas no answer. I currently work in a hospital right now and it’s been busy so I have limited time to be on phone to call them and find out.

No I got YOUR part of it, just confused why you haven’t gotten the email

3 minutes ago, Brytstar said:

Wtf?? What's your list number again without providing the actual number itself? Like in the 1320s 1310-1320? Don't post the actual number to conceal your identity and real name.

5 minutes ago, STtoMTA said:

I believe she’s 133x or 137x

That's very weird then she should call, I know last time I called Ms. Vargas she was working from home and last I called the office aka 180 they said that she has one week off aka at home and one week at the office itself. This was back in August of 2020.

12 minutes ago, Schecter said:

That's very weird then she should call, I know last time I called Ms. Vargas she was working from home and last I called the office aka 180 they said that she has one week off aka at home and one week at the office itself. This was back in August of 2020.

Yeah I’m 137x. I don’t know what other number to call. I have (347) 643-8218.