ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, beanz said:

Sorry I haven't updated, but i managed to get in this class. Got sent to the B today also, so that's my trade off for getting to come back 🙄 but all things considered that's a small price to pay. 

That was a fast turnaround. Congratulations on the 2nd chance! 

8 hours ago, STtoMTA said:

For sure it was.  He’s gotta pay it back and pray for us LOL 

Man not only am i rooting for all you guys but when ya all come out I'm gonna be one of those TOs that's always willing to post students and pay it forward and teach as much as i can.

My best friend also has a high number and really badly wants this job so i always hope the list just moves very fast and gets an extension so ya can all get in with him.

8 hours ago, MarkGuy said:

That was a fast turnaround. Congratulations on the 2nd chance! 

Yea luckily they accepted my previous medical documents and i didnt have to do the sleep apnea thing again. I was sure that would hold me back but turns out sleep studies are good for 5 years as long as u don't gain too much weight from the moment it was done. I was completely surprised when the doctor at the mac told me i was good to go.

11 hours ago, FutureBOtoTO said:

Yuen is cool he was one my SchoolCar TSS. My class had Carney for our finals at the school 

Idk maybe he was tired when we had him but after all the big personalities we had filling in for our TSSs, he felt like he just didn't want to be with us and none of us were big fans of his dry sarcasm. Carney is sarcastic as hell too but at least he's also funny and entertaining to me. 

Maybe with more time i will warm up to yueng though, not fair to judge him off of a week.

On 2/23/2021 at 6:10 PM, Schecter said:

Nevermind lmao there was another person who came back also in my classroom, who's your assigned TSS? I got one who I heard is sarcastic and one who wrote the manual 👀

That’s either Khan or Carney .. remember which ?

To the new jacks, welcome aboard.

Enjoy Schoolcar. It was a blast. I am still close with my T/O classmates, and my TSS classmates.

Ask the questions. It's better to ask instead of not knowing, doing something dumb, and then having to talk to people like me. 

Turn your brain into a sponge. Learn from the good ones so you know what to do, and learn from the bad ones so you know what NOT to do.

I have an open door policy, so feel free to pick my brain if you see me out there in the field. (I'm on the PMs, on 3 of the 4 lines that have a yellow bullet.)

And be careful out there.

On 2/26/2021 at 2:32 PM, mediccjh said:

Enjoy Schoolcar. It was a blast. I am still close with my T/O classmates, and my TSS classmates.

Ask the questions. It's better to ask instead of not knowing, doing something dumb, and then having to talk to people like me. 

Turn your brain into a sponge. Learn from the good ones so you know what to do, and learn from the bad ones so you know what NOT to do.

I have an open door policy, so feel free to pick my brain if you see me out there in the field. (I'm on the PMs, on 3 of the 4 lines that have a yellow bullet.)

How many do you think personally they’re going to need?

11 minutes ago, STtoMTA said:

Schecter my boy how’s it going

Good so far no complaints first day of school car is today they went over some signals and that's it so far were gonna explore the yard after lunch break. Me and @beanz are in the same class 👀 that's the only one I know so far. 

Edited by Schecter

On 2/26/2021 at 2:32 PM, mediccjh said:

Bossman means what he says too..

Ill vouch for him he is a great guy....