ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Schecter said:

Day 1

They had us the first day in school car reading the iron and parts of the switches, and rails, as well as signal definitions. Facing point and trailing point in the yard.

Cheers, hope no one had a hard time reading the iron. 

Though probably more appropriate now to include in the School Car thread.

On 3/2/2021 at 3:48 PM, Jericho said:

Cheers, hope no one had a hard time reading the iron. 

Though probably more appropriate now to include in the School Car thread.

Just follow the gap with your eye only problem is knowing the parts of the train when prepping for service that's what's confusing the hell outta me tbh

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Schecter said:

20 people per hire, 5 people per class 4 classes in total, at least from the people that were in my induction class 20 people in total split into 4 classes. I heard that one class had one person who had covid and they all have to quarantine. 

How are you making out schechter

1 hour ago, Embalmman said:

If vaccination was mandatory, they could have 70 in a class again. This 20 people at a time is excruciating 

Would be great except it’s so hard to find a vaccination site even if you qualify gotta drive 50-250 miles upstate 

13 hours ago, Schecter said:

Yeah most definitely we have our first yard practical April 17th we definitely need more practice. We doing the R160s this week and I believe next week as well.

Well the difference in pulling 40 pounds to stop is a lot different 😂

13 hours ago, Djf22 said:

Would be great except it’s so hard to find a vaccination site even if you qualify gotta drive 50-250 miles upstate 

In a perfect world, they could give it at the pre-employment and medical. That probably makes too much sense to actually happen though....

6 hours ago, Brytstar said:

Good morning guys, I just received another canvas email. Anyone know what’s the last appointed list#. I’m 137x

I received the canvas email today as well but the link to the PDF file doesnt load at all. How did you go about responding? 

3 minutes ago, TeeFredNYC said:

I received the canvas email today as well but the link to the PDF file doesnt load at all. How did you go about responding? 

Hey teefrednyc, would you mind posting you list number please (not the full one) such as 137x or whatever it might be ...so we can all keep track