ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

5 minutes ago, TeeFredNYC said:

I received the canvas email today as well but the link to the PDF file doesnt load at all. How did you go about responding? 

I was having problems too.  The last time I sent my paperwork over to them in January I did it on my tablet so I had it saved and just changed the date to today’s date.

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, STtoMTA said:

What is it that they ask brytstar? 

You guys will be able to see the paperwork they send over. They ask whether your still interested in the position, and if you are to fill out pre-employment paperwork. Basically all your work history. It’s a lot of info to fill out and I only ever had about 3-4 jobs total since I graduated. So for me it was best to fill it out on my iPad then print if they need a hard copy. Now we just need to email it in because of covid.

Just now, Brytstar said:

You guys will be able to see the paperwork they send over. They ask whether your still interested in the position, and if you are to fill out pre-employment paperwork. Basically all your work history. It’s a lot of info to fill out and I only ever had about 3-4 jobs total since I graduated. So for me it was best to fill it out on my iPad then print if they need a hard copy. Now we just need to email it in because of covid.

Okay.  Good to know thank you for that .  You should deff make it this time

1 minute ago, STtoMTA said:

Okay.  Good to know thank you for that .  You should deff make it this time

Let’s see. I’m not sure what’s the last appointed list number. Tried calling Dcas number, but seems they are no longer giving that info when you inquire, it just hangs up.

So I heard from my schoolcar TSS that he's having another class in May he didn't say what division because he doesn't know yet, so be on the look out for the next class, after may idk but as I find out more information I'll update the forum for all of my brothers and sisters wanting to work here with us. So we can all celebrate our retirement together forum retirement 🤣

Edited by Schecter

6 minutes ago, Schecter said:

So I heard from my schoolcar TSS that he's having another class in May he didn't say what division because he doesn't know yet, so be on the look out for the next class, after may idk but as I find out more information I'll update the forum for all of my brothers and sisters wanting to work here with us. So we can all celebrate our retirement together forum retirement 🤣

I can’t with you 

6 minutes ago, Schecter said:

Hey Schecter you know what the last appointed number?

Just a quick update. Got my canvas email on Tuesday the 23rd, filled everything out and submitted the same night. Received another email to come down to 180 on Tuesday the 30th, to continue the process today. So it looks like things are moving along. Good luck to everyone. 

1 hour ago, TeeFredNYC said:

Just a quick update. Got my canvas email on Tuesday the 23rd, filled everything out and submitted the same night. Received another email to come down to 180 on Tuesday the 30th, to continue the process today. So it looks like things are moving along. Good luck to everyone. 

What list # are you? I submitted mine but didn’t receive a response back.

2 hours ago, Brytstar said:

According to this post and this post, the member's list number is in the 900's (aka 9xx).

In addition, if you haven't received a response back, have you considered reaching out to the "higher ups?" Click here for their contact information.

Good luck!!

On 3/26/2021 at 4:19 PM, Brytstar said:

On 3/26/2021 at 2:48 PM, TeeFredNYC said:

I received two phone calls/emails with my canvas letter this week. List #14**. However, they did not provide a due by date or an email to submit it to. I tried calling the number provided. No answer and the voicemail is full. If you don't mind me asking? What email did you send it back too? 

9 minutes ago, TraxNyC said:

I received two phone calls/emails with my canvas letter this week. List #14**. However, they did not provide a due by date or an email to submit it to. I tried calling the number provided. No answer and the voicemail is full. If you don't mind me asking? What email did you send it back too? 

Trax, are you high 1400s or low 1400s?  Don’t need exact number just that would suffice

6 hours ago, TraxNyC said:

Send it to rtoemploymentoperations@nyct.com

On 3/31/2021 at 12:15 PM, TraxNyC said:

RTOEmploymentOperations@nyct.com