ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TeeFredNYC said:

Just another quick update. Received the conditional offer email. Looks like the next class will be starting May 10th.

Congratulations 🎉. I have to report tomorrow to 180 Livingston for drug test. I think this is going to be the 4th time I go since list has been out. I lost count already. I Am not holding my breath this time either. 

Hey TeeFredNYC, how long were you at Livingston completing pre-employment. Hoping to be in and out as I would hate to have to call out at work.

29 minutes ago, Brytstar said:

Congratulations 🎉. I have to report tomorrow to 180 Livingston for drug test. I think this is going to be the 4th time I go since list has been out. I lost count already. I Am not holding my breath this time either. 

Hey TeeFredNYC, how long were you at Livingston completing pre-employment. Hoping to be in and out as I would hate to have to call out at work.

I was in and out in about 90 mins. No line outside like there usually is. I got in, signed a few docs, waited to be called in for the urine test and was out in record time. I was assuming it would be a ln hrs long ordeal like other times but because of Covid they're limiting how many people can be in the building. Pretty much a ghost town compared to past visits.

Edited by TeeFredNYC

7 hours ago, TeeFredNYC said:

I was in and out in about 90 mins. No line outside like there usually is. I got in, signed a few docs, waited to be called in for the urine test and was out in record time. I was assuming it would be a ln hrs long ordeal like other times but because of Covid they're limiting how many people can be in the building. Pretty much a ghost town compared to past visits.

Congrats on being called! Just wondering what email did they send the canvass letter from? List #13xx and I haven't seen anything in my inbox or junk mail. I don't want to miss it. 

7 hours ago, Saikano08 said:

Congrats on being called! Just wondering what email did they send the canvass letter from? List #13xx and I haven't seen anything in my inbox or junk mail. I don't want to miss it. 

My canvas email came from 

nyctransithrops@nyct.com

Make sure to check your spam folder as well. Sometimes legit mail ends up in there.

17 minutes ago, Nishenstein said:

Good morning guys. I got sworn in yesterday for the May 10th class. List number 133x. 

Hey congrats! 🎉 When did you go in for drug testing & medical? Maybe we can be in the same class. Just went yesterday again for drug testing. List no.137x. Saw a few ppl there for TO pre employment.

21 hours ago, Brytstar said:

Hey congrats! 🎉 When did you go in for drug testing & medical? Maybe we can be in the same class. Just went yesterday again for drug testing. List no.137x. Saw a few ppl there for TO pre employment.

I went in last Tuesday 3/30 for drug testing. Then again Tuesday 4/6 for the medical and to finalize everything. 

On 3/31/2021 at 12:15 PM, TraxNyC said:

I received two phone calls/emails with my canvas letter this week. List #14**. However, they did not provide a due by date or an email to submit it to. I tried calling the number provided. No answer and the voicemail is full. If you don't mind me asking? What email did you send it back too? 

Hey @TraxNyC, did you ever email and get your response?

Im going to say this to you folks looking to get hired and those who already are sworn in..

TAKE the COVID Test make sure you are negative when you report to Schoolcar if yer fully vaccinated the better...

Make sure your chit is correct...

Any Positive test in a class will delay everything they will put you on pause it has happened already..

Edited by RTOMan