ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JoeBro0993 said:

Lol I've wanted to be a train engineer, train driver, TO, whatever you wanna call it since I was 5 years old. I can't wait. 

You'll get there the mta is going to be hiring a lot of people from what I'm hearing https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/transit/2021/06/23/mta-vows-to-hire-more-transit-workers-as-staff-shortage-causes-delays

8 minutes ago, rondread445 said:

Hey everyone, does anyone know how to sign this PDF? I tried Adobe but it won't allow me to. Thanks in advance. 

Try using Adobe fill and sign or print the pages out and scan them to your email and send it like that 

On 6/26/2021 at 7:42 PM, rondread445 said:

Hey everyone, does anyone know how to sign this PDF? I tried Adobe but it won't allow me to. Thanks in advance. 

I know I'm super late but you need to do it on a computer, I had the same problem on my phone. Then tried on my computer and had no problems and wasted about 14 pages to print and scan for nothing smh 😤

48 minutes ago, Kj224 said:

I know I'm super late but you need to do it on a computer, I had the same problem on my phone. Then tried on my computer and had no problems and wasted about 14 pages to print and scan for nothing smh 😤

If you have an iPad the Adobe sign and fill app works perfectly. And then you can save the file to your files and just email it.

16xx Got my canvass email on Friday afternoon, and had it sent back by Friday night. Anybody whose gone through this already have a ballpark figure of how long until the next step?  (I'm sure it varies) As always thank you to everyone in this community for the good info and tips 

1 hour ago, kev2112 said:

16xx Got my canvass email on Friday afternoon, and had it sent back by Friday night. Anybody whose gone through this already have a ballpark figure of how long until the next step?  (I'm sure it varies) As always thank you to everyone in this community for the good info and tips 

Just got the call...Wednesday Morning 180 Livingston!