ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Low 16** List

Low 2** Cert

Preemployment 

Had a 0945 appointment today (7/7) 

Walked in at 0930 and was out at 1100

Process went real smooth

One of the other T/O candidates had a list number in the very high 17**’s

The diet and battle for a skinny neck begins today !

Good Luck to Everyone 

On 7/5/2021 at 5:48 PM, STtoMTA said:

I wonder how far they got canvassing

I know I saw someone here in the low 1800's get one, and I'm in the mid-high 1800's and never got a letter, so either they stopped early on in the 1800's or they skipped me for whatever reason just to give me more anxiety about all this. haha Hopefully I'm the next round of canvassing, and really hoping to make it for classes in fall/winter, but it's hard to say with how they're scheduling these, and if they let more into classrooms now that restrictions are loosening up. 

7 minutes ago, dee-bees said:

I know I saw someone here in the low 1800's get one, and I'm in the mid-high 1800's and never got a letter, so either they stopped early on in the 1800's or they skipped me for whatever reason just to give me more anxiety about all this. haha Hopefully I'm the next round of canvassing, and really hoping to make it for classes in fall/winter, but it's hard to say with how they're scheduling these, and if they let more into classrooms now that restrictions are loosening up. 

Please keep us updated I just need to see how far they got into 1800 cause then you subtract that very number from yours to see where we currently stand 

2 hours ago, Daximilian said:

Low 16** List

Low 2** Cert

Preemployment 

Had a 0945 appointment today (7/7) 

Walked in at 0930 and was out at 1100

Process went real smooth

One of the other T/O candidates had a list number in the very high 17**’s

The diet and battle for a skinny neck begins today !

Good Luck to Everyone 

Fat neck gang here 👀

44 minutes ago, JoeBro0993 said:

Yeah I think I’d rather wait til the MTA tells me themselves that I need it rather than going and spending money on my insurance for no damn reason. 

For someone who has been crazy about getting called like you , I’d do everything preventative instead of telling us you’re freaking out .  Not being rude.  Your decision just saying

1 hour ago, Nexdup said:

Hey anyone knows what happens if they send you a substance abuse program list? Do you get to redo your drug test if the exam is still active? Or are you dq’d for this exam?

You're disqualified. There was someone a few years ago who went through the process after failing a drug test only to have them finally tell him he wouldn't be hired. Did you fail the drug test?

9 hours ago, Schecter said:

No only during the pre-employment and after that randomly

They took urine during the medical as well. Maybe it was only to test for sugar but it also could have been for alcohol and other substances. Don't take a chance.

18 minutes ago, Harlem said:

They took urine during the medical as well. Maybe it was only to test for sugar but it also could have been for alcohol and other substances. Don't take a chance.

Yeah for medical is to test you blood sugar levels for diabetes only not for drugs.

42 minutes ago, Harlem said:

You're disqualified. There was someone a few years ago who went through the process after failing a drug test only to have them finally tell him he wouldn't be hired. Did you fail the drug test?

Yea didn’t want to spend unnecessary money on rehab if they are not going to retest me.

3 hours ago, Nexdup said:

Good luck everyone. 156x dq’d for positive THC. Reschedule if you feel ifie. I took a cleanser and still failed. 

May I ask how many days you took it before you took the drug test? And how did they contact you to let you know you failed?