ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, kev2112 said:

Congrats 16xx here….hope to be joining you soon

Definitely! I think we took the drug test on the same date (June 30th). They should be contacting you too. From what I've been seeing on the news is that Transit is extremely short on train operators and it's said that the hiring process is going to be moving fast, the 26th is 10 days away and I'm supposed to give my job 2 weeks notice. 

Edited by rondread445

1 hour ago, rondread445 said:

Thanks! I'll propose a study group to all classmates. It's been over 4 years since we all took that exam, we WILL make it. 

Try also making a whatsapp group with people in your class or everybody in your induction class, so that way everybody can share information between one another.

15 minutes ago, rondread445 said:

Definitely! I think we took the drug test on the same date (June 30th). They should be contacting you too. From what I've been seeing on the news is that Transit is extremely short on train operators and it's said that the hiring process is going to be moving fast, the 26th is 10 days away and I'm supposed to give my job 2 weeks notice. 

Well good luck to you.  Hopefully they blow thru this list 

3 hours ago, 55Bishop55 said:

I’m new to this forum, I just checked my email and saw the canvas letter; it has to be returned by 7/22…19xx.

Hey there, are you in the higher 1900s, mid,
Or low?  Dont.give your whole number just high mid or low .  Congrats on the canvas letter

Just now, Jclarke said:

Happy to see things moving along. Guessing i should be hearing something in the next few months 20xx 

Most likely, are you low or high 2's?  You may even get August class.  If not.then next.  Let me know because I'm keeping track of when people get calls and whatnot