ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/16/2021 at 10:53 AM, rondread445 said:

Hey everyone, just wanted to give an update. I received an email from Ms. Vargas with a conditional offer for final processing. Finally!! 😁 

List number 15XX 

163x/ 21x here. How close am I to you on the list?

On 7/16/2021 at 1:45 PM, Fiye said:

I could be wrong but wasn’t someone going in for their medical today? If so any updates? 

Yes that was me! Sorry I haven't posted any updates. I've been super busy. 

Got there at 6:30, out by 12. I did a vision test first, peed in a cup, then they hooked me up to EKG machine, and finally audio. After that I waited for the doctor to call me and approve me medically. Once she approved me, I got sent back to HR to take my picture for the metro card that they issue. Last but not least, they did my fingerprinting and sent me home. I am in the July 26th class, and the first day will be a Zoom orientation. Then on Tuesday we report in Brooklyn. I'm nervous and excited at the same time! 

Just now, ListNumber14xx said:

Got there at 6:30, out by 12. I did a vision test first, peed in a cup, then they hooked me up to EKG machine, and finally audio. After that I waited for the doctor to call me and approve me medically. Once she approved me, I got sent back to HR to take my picture for the metro card that they issue. Last but not least, they did my fingerprinting and sent me home. I am in the July 26th class, and the first day will be a Zoom orientation. Then on Tuesday we report in Brooklyn. I'm nervous and excited at the same time! 

Congrats...it'll be tough at first and you will be overwhelmed with information, but just study the book and it'll all start making sense for you in due time.

2 hours ago, ListNumber14xx said:

That’s awesome man thanks for the information. Definitely looking forward to this call. Can’t wait! 

50 minutes ago, JoeBro0993 said:

Remember people there is an august class, congrats to the guys getting in now though, that's a huge step.

I'm really hoping that since they're asking for paperwork now for the next group of numbers means there'll be classes in the fall too but I guess we'll see. I'm 186x so I don't think I'd get into an August one but I could see getting into a September or October class if they have them.

16 minutes ago, dee-bees said:

I'm really hoping that since they're asking for paperwork now for the next group of numbers means there'll be classes in the fall too but I guess we'll see. I'm 186x so I don't think I'd get into an August one but I could see getting into a September or October class if they have them.

I only know as far as August. If I hear anything about Sep. Oct. I will keep this forum up to date.

13 minutes ago, rondread445 said:

DCAS Comprehensive Personal Documents. Basically filling out what you did from high school til now. Homeland security forms, retirement forms etc.. 

that’s why you didn’t get the actual call yet cause you didn’t fill that out

1 hour ago, STtoMTA said:

that’s why you didn’t get the actual call yet cause you didn’t fill that out

This is going to be my third time filling out these forms. They are forms on top of the canvas forms, the first and second time we received the forms it was in a brown envelope as "homework". My Physical is on Tuesday at 6:30 am, so I doubt they'll call me tomorrow to say come in Tuesday. 

Edited by rondread445

Just now, rondread445 said:

This is going to be my third time filling out these forms. They are forms on top of the canvas forms, the first and second time we received the forms it was in a brown envelope as "homework". My Physical is on Tuesday at 6:30 am, so I doubt they'll call me tomorrow to say come in Tuesday. 

Well just make copies it makes it easier copying its down, and you never know about Tuesday did they send you an email saying not to come? If anything call tomorrow and find out don't assume 🙃

3 minutes ago, Schecter said:

Well just make copies it makes it easier copying its down, and you never know about Tuesday did they send you an email saying not to come? If anything call tomorrow and find out don't assume 🙃

This is word for word what the email says, 

"You have successfully completed the first phase of the pre-employment process for a Train Operator position. Accordingly, please accept this letter as a conditional offer of employment subject to successful completion of a medical evaluation. Upon successful completion of the medical evaluation, consistent with applicable laws, any criminal conviction(s) record will be reviewed. If you are still interested in this position, please return to our facility at 180 Livingston Street (between Smith and Hoyt Streets), 5th floor, Brooklyn, New York on Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 6:30 AM to complete the final phase of the process.

You are being considered for the July 26, 2021 class."

2 minutes ago, rondread445 said:

This is word for word what the email says, 

"You have successfully completed the first phase of the pre-employment process for a Train Operator position. Accordingly, please accept this letter as a conditional offer of employment subject to successful completion of a medical evaluation. Upon successful completion of the medical evaluation, consistent with applicable laws, any criminal conviction(s) record will be reviewed. If you are still interested in this position, please return to our facility at 180 Livingston Street (between Smith and Hoyt Streets), 5th floor, Brooklyn, New York on Tuesday, July 20, 2021 at 6:30 AM to complete the final phase of the process.

You are being considered for the July 26, 2021 class."

Excellent, and your list number again is what?