ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, TAI STUNNER said:

Is there anyone here who went for drug testing last week of June, first week of July and has not yet been called in for medical????

List # 15xx here and Im still waiting. 

list 17xx went July 2 for drug testing 

19 minutes ago, TAI STUNNER said:

Is there anyone here who went for drug testing last week of June, first week of July and has not yet been called in for medical????

Given people in 16XX were sworn in for the July class, I would try to contact the MTA asap and ask what's going on.

45 minutes ago, Jericho said:

Given people in 16XX were sworn in for the July class, I would try to contact the MTA asap and ask what's going on.

There were also people with higher list numbers who took the drug test before me and were called. So I can understand them being called first for medical. I’m just checking the number of people who are in my shoes and are still waiting patiently.  

When I went in for drug testing I saw a couple of 17xx’s on the sign in sheet but I don’t think any 17’s have been called in for medical yet. It’s all a waiting game now. One of the guys that just went thru was 16xx cert# 21x if that helps 

24 minutes ago, TAI STUNNER said:

There were also people with higher list numbers who took the drug test before me and were called. So I can understand them being called first for medical. I’m just checking the number of people who are in my shoes and are still waiting patiently.  

You should be more worried about making the July class as it is THIS Monday. People with higher list numbers than you should not be sworn in before you at this point. Your seniority is tied to your list number and the class you are in. If you miss the July class, it's effectively putting you at lower seniority than them as you have to join the August class.

Edit: I would also contact them anyway, because this would not be the first time they accidentally jump people ahead when they shouldn't have or had a mix up with your paperwork.

Edited by Jericho

1 hour ago, TAI STUNNER said:

List #15xx

I went in July 1st no call yet and I'm right here with you. Hope we make it soon 🙏🏽

1 hour ago, TAI STUNNER said:

16xx drug test June 30…no medical call yet

Just now, kev2112 said:

Best of luck to everyone starting class today. Hope to be joining you soon. 16xx cert 27x. It says that my verification expires today? Does that mean I won’t be called for August? 

Certification*. Don’t think that’ll apply to you being that you already went for medical.  Now that the class started things should pick up again….so I hear

2 minutes ago, STtoMTA said:

Certification*. Don’t think that’ll apply to you being that you already went for medical.  Now that the class started things should pick up again….so I hear

I didn’t get called for medical yet

1 hour ago, STtoMTA said:

Coulda sworn people w higher list no than you have already gone no?

I hope not I’m #16xx also and no medical yet. Last cert# I heard of going through was 21x. Also good luck to everyone starting today