ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

3 hours ago, dee-bees said:

Probably stupid question: Do we have to respond to the email to let them know we're planning on coming in for our appointment, or do we respond only if we needed to decline it?

Yeah respond saying you've got the email if not she'll call you and leave you a voice mail so respond saying you received it

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, grumpygato said:

Thanks. Say it was the first one.

Well, either hope the Transit doc doesn't think you look like you have sleep apnea or explain why you actually already had a sleep study done or do a new study. That's entirely up to you.

When I went in for my first drug test a couple years ago I was there for about 6 hours..now with covid how long were u guys there doing the paperwork and initial drug test? My appt is for 4pm wondering if ima be in and out?

51 minutes ago, N930 said:

When I went in for my first drug test a couple years ago I was there for about 6 hours..now with covid how long were u guys there doing the paperwork and initial drug test? My appt is for 4pm wondering if ima be in and out?

Everyone is saying 1-2.5 hours

12 hours ago, Schecter said:

Yeah respond saying you've got the email if not she'll call you and leave you a voice mail so respond saying you received it

Thank you. I sent an email saying thank you for letting me know and I'll definitely be there for the appointment.

It also looks like my new license will be in the mail today so I just have to update my paperwork and email it to them tomorrow, and I'll bring a printed copy just in case to the appointment. As long as all that works out, that's at least some anxiety relieved. 

12 hours ago, Fiye said:

Quick question guys is a western union money order ok? Or does it have to be a postal one? 

Please only do postal I had trouble getting one and they were nice enough to let me go and get one from the local post office. Due to COVID there were no lines and it was a quick process, but save yourself the headache and try to get only postal money order before you go.

48 minutes ago, Fiye said:

On the Cority online questionnaire what do u out for pass number? 

I used my SSN (social security number). I searched for that same question on this forum.  They really need to update that instruction.  Please do it before appointment.  

1 hour ago, Phteven12 said:

I used my SSN (social security number). I searched for that same question on this forum.  They really need to update that instruction.  Please do it before appointment.  

Yes. That’s an error   I had to redo the questionnaire during my medical 

On 7/30/2021 at 4:12 PM, N930 said:

Going in for my second drug test..last one expired..anyone brought in a copy of their diploma? Just got the email to go in Tuesday and can’t find mine.

I lost my diploma and they are not giving new ones. Had to get a transcript with my graduation date on it 

5 hours ago, benji9397 said:

I lost my diploma and they are not giving new ones. Had to get a transcript with my graduation date on it 

An official transcript will work just fine. Hurricane Sandy destroyed my diploma, I had to get the transcript too....