ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, RTOMan said:

There's a difference while you using bible quotes here, let me know any incident where someone let someone unauthorized operate a train.

Its apparent you don't know the ramifications behind this you get hired you'll find out.

I'm well aware of the ramifications. He made a mistake and will have to pay the price. I'm simply saying don't judge him. We've all had lapses in judgement but most of our mistakes haven't been broadcast to the world. 

Just now, Harlem said:

I'm well aware of the ramifications. He made a mistake and will have to pay the price. I'm simply saying don't judge him. We've all had lapses in judgement but most of our mistakes haven't been broadcast to the world. 

Oh im not judging him he never wronged me..

He wronged himself by getting in the situation.

Lots of people are being called to the Mat over this.

1 minute ago, RTOMan said:

Oh im not judging him he never wronged me..

He wronged himself by getting in the situation.

Lots of people are being called to the Mat over this.

They are also gonna crack down on cab activity more than ever now. It's gonna affect all of us. I mean if we aren't doing nothing wrong we have nothing to fear but we are definitely going to be feeling the ripple effect of this. We go back to schoolcar for the 2nd signal exam this Thursday and i am sure we will be talked to about this.

1 minute ago, beanz said:

They are also gonna crack down on cab activity more than ever now. It's gonna affect all of us. I mean if we aren't doing nothing wrong we have nothing to fear but we are definitely going to be feeling the ripple effect of this. We go back to schoolcar for the 2nd signal exam this Thursday and i am sure we will be talked to about this.

Supt i know telling me TSSs are getting emails as i type...😔

Just now, Toba817 said:

hey everyone hope all is well. I recently gotten my canvas email but due to personal and and professional issues i cannot accept the jobat this time. is there anyway to put my name back on the list for a call later down the road? Thank you in advance.

Welcome, first of all, what is your list number? Please do not give your list number and post only the first two digits and state whether you are high low or mid as follows.  “Mid 22xx”   Secondly, if you read back on some of the pages in this forum, you can find the email for Ms.Vargas and email her directly so that you can place yourself on hold and reinstate your name at a later date 

10 minutes ago, STtoMTA said:

Welcome, first of all, what is your list number? Please do not give your list number and post only the first two digits and state whether you are high low or mid as follows.  “Mid 22xx”   Secondly, if you read back on some of the pages in this forum, you can find the email for Ms.Vargas and email her directly so that you can place yourself on hold and reinstate your name at a later date 

List number 21xx. I looked at the pros and cons and I'm going to defer this position. I work for another city agency and I have lots of time off summers included etc. I took this exam a while back like everyone else and a lot has changed. I'm going on 15years as a city employee honestly do not feel comfortable being up front as a t/o for now, only fair to step aside and let someone else take the position. 

1 minute ago, Toba817 said:

List number 21xx. I looked at the pros and cons and I'm going to defer this position. I work for another city agency and I have lots of time off summers included etc. I took this exam a while back like everyone else and a lot has changed. I'm going on 15years as a city employee honestly do not feel comfortable being up front as a t/o for now, only fair to step aside and let someone else take the position. 

Thank you for your list number.  Don’t feel bad this happens all the time.  You’ll lose all the time off and summers for sure and could work overnight or pms so you may be making the right choice.  People take the test and multiple others so you definitely won’t be the only one.  Best of luck to yo and thank you for letting someone else have a seat

9 minutes ago, STtoMTA said:

Thank you for your list number.  Don’t feel bad this happens all the time.  You’ll lose all the time off and summers for sure and could work overnight or pms so you may be making the right choice.  People take the test and multiple others so you definitely won’t be the only one.  Best of luck to yo and thank you for letting someone else have a seat

9 minutes ago, STtoMTA said:

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. I have a good friend of mine who is a t/o and mentioned that in school car, you HAVE to pass every exam with 100% score, if not, you get the boot. 

11 minutes ago, Toba817 said:

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. I have a good friend of mine who is a t/o and mentioned that in school car, you HAVE to pass every exam with 100% score, if not, you get the boot. 

There's only 2 exams u have to get 100 on, and they are not as scary as it sounds. Think about it like this, they are so easy that if u DONT get a 100 on them, u have no business here. 

Just now, beanz said:

There's only 2 exams u have to get 100 on, and they are not as scary as it sounds. Think about it like this, they are so easy that if u DONT get a 100 on them, u have no business here. 

Yeah; I don't know who told him about needing to get 100 on ALL exams. Cause I sure didn't and I'm still here.